Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Great college starter

Default Re: replace LeBron with Kevin Love

Quote Originally Posted by Ca$H
    I think Love would win MVP and Miami would have 2nd seed in the East this season.

2011- They beat Dallas in the Finals
    Without lebron, the 2011 team easily loses to Bulls (who else was going to lock up Drose?) and maybe even the Celtics with Love.

2012- They beat OKC in the Finals.
    W/o lebron but w/ Love they might even lose to the 2012 Knicks lebron was putting the clamps on Melo while Battier was getting torched. With Love, the Celtics would have smoked Miami because of both Garnett and Pierce going to work.

2013- The lose to Indiana in the ECF.
    lebron was the only starter that showed up in this series. Peope are forgetting that lebron guared paul george and david west in this series. With Love, who was going to replace that defensive impact?
    Last edited by Hoopz2332; 12-23-2013 at 07:08 PM.

Mozart Basketball no pun intended's Avatar

Wolves win the title then.

Quote Originally Posted by Fudge
    Honestly, if you replace LeBron with any current Top 10 player, the Heat would be getting the same results every year. They'd probably even have a 3-peat right now.
    remember when 'Heat fans' were complaining Lebron didn't have enough 'help' in 2011?

How can people honestly believe that? I ain't no Bron stan but I know damn well that he can't be replaced by anyone in the current league. He's the best player right now. The Heat might have a similar type of regular season if they replaced him with Love but come playoff time they wouldn't win it all. LeBron is really good come playoff time, people forget that because he's had some choke jobs but he's usually very very good.

Also.... if they were traded, LeBron would have that Timberwolves team in the playoffs and maybe even win a series or two.

Quote Originally Posted by Lebron23
    The West is kinda weak this year. He needs to lead his team into the playoffs. He might sacrifice some of his rebounding numbers if he focus on playing tough defense against the opposing team's PF.

Please stop comparing Love to Lebron. The other guy is a proven winner.

Quote Originally Posted by Scholar
    That woman is gorgeous. But he's right though. West is better on average. But they don't have anyone that scream championship caliber given the type of game it takes to win playoff basketball. SA maybe, but they're old as hell. Miami, and Indiana are best equipped to win. OKC would've been if Westbrook wasn't a bone head, or they didn't get rid of James Harden. They need a true PG, and Westbrook to be a SG.