Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Proves idiots wrong Human Error's Avatar

Default Re: Carmelo Anthony 1-17 on Clutch Shots

Quote Originally Posted by plowking
    I've said it before, but this run is worse than the one Lebron had on game winners in 2011. Every time I actually tune in to watch the Knicks I see a missed gamewinner by Melo.

I'd still take him over anyone in the game to take the last shot though.
    This should be some sort of a hardcore joke because on the Miami Heat alone I have 4 players whom I would like to see take the last shot over Carmelo Anthony - Lebron, Bosh, Wade and Ray Allen. Oh let me not forget the clutch free throws by Beasley last night.

Quote Originally Posted by MMM
    If I recall I remember Pierce going through a similar stretch mainly due settling for predictable iso shots. It took awhile for Doc to break some of the bad habits that you pick up in losing situations.
    I was told we're not allowed to mention other players. Watch out, Knicks fans are extra pissy.

Quote Originally Posted by plowking
    I was told we're not allowed to mention other players. Watch out, Knicks fans are extra pissy.
    you were called out not by a Knick fan because you mentioned not a knick player, then you proceed to act extremely pissy.

i have no idea what you are talking about, i'm sure you don't either.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer DMAVS41's Avatar

It's crazy...for the first 9 years of his career he was making them at historic rates...well above anyone in that time span...and he was making a ton.

Now he can't buy a basket. Dude's entire game has gone to shit over the last 1.5 years imo.