Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: Dwyane Wade's sacrifice for brotherhood and Team First ball

Wade > Jesus

Magic Johnson

LeBron risked more than Wade. There was no guarantee that Miami would win a championship, despite everyone claiming they were the overwhelming favorites. Had Miami imploded, LeBron's legacy in particular would've taken a huge hit.

Wade, on the other hand, was injury prone and on the downside of his career. It's nice that he was okay with LeBron and Bosh signing with the Heat, but let's stop acting like he's such a selfless guy for sacrificing so much. He didn't even defer his first year after the big three was formed. It wasn't until they got destroyed by Dallas did he decide to hand over the reigns. For Wade, it was a small risk, huge reward situation.

The one guy who has really sacrificed is Bosh. He was widely considered one of the top power forwards in the game and was coming off a 24/10 season. Now he's a widely disrespected third wheel, a guy who many think doesn't deserve the inclusion in the big three.

Quote Originally Posted by cos88
    thank you nice xmas in puerto rico ? 28 C / 82 F right now damn, in my country 1 C / 33 F
    I would probably die there. I can take the cold at all

Quote Originally Posted by 3LiftHeatCurse

I think certain Bulls fans are still upset about summer of 2010. They truly thought their hometown kid was going to play for them. Wade's comments about the Bulls organization also didn't help.

I mean, look at the Heat. or the Lakers. Alonzo Mourning works for the Heat office now. Jerry West was Lakers GM, Magic had ownership stake, etc.....

but in 2010, the Bulls had NO TIES to Jordan, Phil Jackson, Pippen, Rodman, nobody. All of them ran off far away from the Bulls and wanted nothing to do with that organization after the run was over, and it wasn't until Wade's comments, that the Bulls made efforts to bring in Scottie back in the fold.
    SamuraiSwish is a Bulls fan

But I'm sure he appreciates you trashing his fanbase and club after he payed compliment to Wade and your team

Local High School Star 3LiftHeatCurse's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by poido123
    SamuraiSwish is a Bulls fan

But I'm sure he appreciates you trashing his fanbase and club after he payed compliment to Wade and your team
    Truth is truth. I can't tell a lie just to save someone's feelings.