Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Who will be sold off at the deadline?

What players will likely be shipped off at the deadline to contending teams? Or even just players that are likely to get traded between now and the deadline?

Default Re: Who will be sold off at the deadline?

Hopefully Gasol (And thats my guy, but I can't take no more.)

The Magic are a trash HylianNightmare's Avatar

big baby

Probably: Grander, asik,

Maybe: Rondo, most of the nets if they decide to blow it up

I usually hit open layups

Hopefully Derrick Williams gets dealt again.

Starts showing some real promise as a starter then gets benched after the Rudy Gay trade for no reason!

Kings are a stupid organization, DW is a starter in the NBA and with the right situation a borderline Allstar talent.

GSW - something has to give here. Their offense consists of ISO plays for Curry and Thompson, with the bailout play to David Lee in the post, their record speaks for itself

Iggy stands in the corner and seems to touch the ball every 4-5 offensive sets, while Boguts passing strengths is not even utilized.

After playing for nearly 2 decades in the NBA is this the best Mark Jackson can come up with?

Brooklyn - they must urgently salvage whatever value Pierce and Garnett can get them in return ie get some low first round picks from contending teams and salary fillers in order to have a chance when Boston is licking its chops with all their future first round picks and also get a new GM - bring back Rod Thorn or a Donnie Walsh to fix this mess ASAP - Billy King should be banned from the NBA, it's 2013 not 2004!

Quote Originally Posted by nerds

Starts showing some real promise as a starter then gets benched after the Rudy Gay trade for no reason!

Kings are a stupid organization, DW is a starter in the NBA and with the right situation a borderline Allstar talent.

GSW - something has to give here. Their offense consists of ISO plays for Curry and Thompson, with the bailout play to David Lee in the post, their record speaks for itself

Iggy stands in the corner and seems to touch the ball every 4-5 offensive sets, while Boguts passing strengths is not even utilized.

After playing for nearly 2 decades in the NBA is this the best Mark Jackson can come up with?

Brooklyn - they must urgently salvage whatever value Pierce and Garnett can get them in return ie get some low first round picks from contending teams and salary fillers in order to have a chance when Boston is licking its chops with all their future first round picks and also get a new GM - bring back Rod Thorn or a Donnie Walsh to fix this mess ASAP - Billy King should be banned from the NBA, it's 2013 not 2004!
    Too late for Pierce and KG, no one is trading picks for them with their salaries and the way they are playing. They are literally not worth anything right now. The best you could get is some other terribad contract (amare, perkins level bad)

I usually hit open layups

Quote Originally Posted by Yankstar
    Too late for Pierce and KG, no one is trading picks for them with their salaries and the way they are playing. They are literally not worth anything right now. The best you could get is some other terribad contract (amare, perkins level bad)
    Boston should do the honorable thing and reacquire Pierce and let PP finish his career the way it should have been done!

Yes Boston made one hell of a deal don't get me wrong, but it still doesn't sit right. PP bleeds green.

Btw is PP that bad this season or just dissilussioned?

Greivis Vazquez for Jared Cunningham, both expirers.
    Hawks get help at the point guard, while Toronto gets a prospect in Cunningham.

Boston should do the honorable thing and reacquire Pierce and let PP finish his career the way it should have been done!

Yes Boston made one hell of a deal don't get me wrong, but it still doesn't sit right. PP bleeds green.

Btw is PP that bad this season or just dissilussioned?
    He seems disillusioned and is also playing badly. I am not sure if they have it in them to restart in another dynamic on another team at this stage. I think they endure through their current contracts the best they can then retire or just retire if they feel they have nothing left to offer and want to save the nets some salary space.

Maybe Boston can resign them after they retire like Wizards MJ and give them a farewell season while tanking?

#Dre Day in Sac Town andremiller07's Avatar

Could not agree more the Kings got a diamond in the rough and instead of starting him and bringing Gay off the bench they ****ing up his game like Minny did and it will only be worse when Landry comes back.

It's ****ing sad D-Will was becoming my favourite Kingsplayer and had sick chemistry with Cousins/Mclemore and now they giving the back up PF mins to Acy (who I also love) and they not playing DWill 30+mins a game, the dude can't play effective off the bench he's not a sparkplug he's more like a Shawn Marion type where he is good with playmakers around him he can be a super effective SF.

I don't understand why the Kings keep ****ing up talented players games there's no reason why he can't average 30mins playing time spliting between SG/SF/PF, Rudy Gay is better served in this situation to come off the bench where he will help the team way more.

If we are going to waste his talents better off trading for a shot blocking PF like Taj Gibson/Henson these types or a starting PG (so Isaiah can rip up off the bench again). But yeah I'm pissed off about him being benched.
    Last edited by andremiller07; 12-25-2013 at 11:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by hawkfan
    I love that you've proposed a Jared Cunningham for a hundred different players trade idea. I might be the only Jared Cunningham fan there is.

School me- what never happened for this guy? No pg ability? Has anyone even played him? Send him to the Knicks - Korver and Cunningham for shumpert and Felton

Good college starter EricGordon23's Avatar

Stuckey
    Affalo
    T.Young
    Asik

Yankee.Hotel.Foxtrot

Quote Originally Posted by hawkfan
    If Lowry gets traded (and he should), this won't happen. Vasquez will kept around as a cheap stop-gap solution until they find a new PG.

Quote Originally Posted by branslowski
    Hopefully Gasol (And thats my guy, but I can't take no more.)

a team that wants a bench shooter will get Mike Miller from the Grizz.