Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    NBA lottery pick Lakers_Kobe_Fan's Avatar

Default Re: Who will be sold off at the deadline?

Everbody on lakers except Kobe, Swaggy P & farmar

Quote Originally Posted by Qwyjibo
    If Lowry gets traded (and he should), this won't happen. Vasquez will kept around as a cheap stop-gap solution until they find a new PG.
    Which team is going to give up a first round pick for Lowry?

Quote Originally Posted by el gringos
    I love that you've proposed a Jared Cunningham for a hundred different players trade idea. I might be the only Jared Cunningham fan there is.

School me- what never happened for this guy? No pg ability? Has anyone even played him? Send him to the Knicks - Korver and Cunningham for shumpert and Felton
    He's buried on the bench and doesn't get any run behind Korver, Williams, Jenkins, so there is no real point for the Hawks to have him on the roster. They should go ahead and trade him somewhere where he can get some run.

Quote Originally Posted by kentatm
    a team that wants a bench shooter will get Mike Miller from the Grizz.
    Nope.

I can post a ton of reasons why but just, nope.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Xiao Yao You's Avatar

Hopefully Marvin Williams

i know the nugget will make a trade, but have no idea who they'll send out

High School Varsity 6th Man Miles and Miles's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by andremiller07
    Could not agree more the Kings got a diamond in the rough and instead of starting him and bringing Gay off the bench they ****ing up his game like Minny did and it will only be worse when Landry comes back.

It's ****ing sad D-Will was becoming my favourite Kingsplayer and had sick chemistry with Cousins/Mclemore and now they giving the back up PF mins to Acy (who I also love) and they not playing DWill 30+mins a game, the dude can't play effective off the bench he's not a sparkplug he's more like a Shawn Marion type where he is good with playmakers around him he can be a super effective SF.

I don't understand why the Kings keep ****ing up talented players games there's no reason why he can't average 30mins playing time spliting between SG/SF/PF, Rudy Gay is better served in this situation to come off the bench where he will help the team way more.

If we are going to waste his talents better off trading for a shot blocking PF like Taj Gibson/Henson these types or a starting PG (so Isaiah can rip up off the bench again). But yeah I'm pissed off about him being benched.
    I am hoping Jason Thompson is the answer to the original question. My hope is that they are "featuring" JT to get a deal done. Once that is done move DWill into the starting lineup possibly?

Quote Originally Posted by kurple
    i know the nugget will make a trade, but have no idea who they'll send out
    Nuggets should be looking to get rid of Andre Miller, Faried and perhaps McGee? Miller is pretty much useless behind Foye, robinson, Lawson, etc and McGee since Mozgov has been playing good backup minutes to Hickson. No need for him, he pretty much undoes his good with boneheaded plays.

The Grizzlies will make a move, most likely Bayless and/or Prince. There's a small possibility Kosta Koufos could get moved because of the emergence of Jon Leuer and Ed Davis and with Gasol coming back. The only other possibility might be Ed Davis because he's expiring but I really doubt it because the front office is high on him and he's been really good since Gasol went down and he's been given consistent minutes.