Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Banned

Default So lebron didnt get a technical for hanging on the rim for 10 seconds?

Did anybody see that earlier today? I know I'm kind of late but still...just because he is a "super" star doesn't mean he gets treated differently....if that was Jodi Meeks who did that...that would have been a technical.......

College superstar AintNoSunshine's Avatar

Default Re: So lebron didnt get a technical for hanging on the rim for 10 seconds?

So boss

Default Re: So lebron didnt get a technical for hanging on the rim for 10 seconds?

Timeout was called just as he dunked. Unless a player fights with another player refs don't care what players do after timeout is called.
    U don't say that when he doesn't get the calls someone like curry , Paul George or Durant get when driving to the lane.

Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

I wondered about that. I got the impression that the Lakers had called a timeout.

I was annoyed by that, too.

There were also a few instances where the Lakers weren't getting foul calls, but LBJ driving to the rim and passing out earned him FTs.

I hate to call a conspiracy, but c'mon. Refs clearly don't want to give guys like LBJ, KD, etc., fair treatment because if they did, these guys would have a technical here and there or even be ejected some games.

Not hating.. Just stating..

damn that lebron. he just doesnt allow the officials to blow their whistles

Good college starter

I thought a timeout was called right at the moment.

referee's golden boy

Banned

Timeout

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

100% would have been called if that was a Knick

Superduperstar players don't get the same calls as regular players.

Timeout was called and hes a star player.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

So basically everyone here is saying that the NBA is fixed? I mean if the refs won't call a clear penalty against a player simply because he is a star, then that means that the refs have been instructed to call the game in a certain way.

If Peyton Manning took off his helmet on the field, or made a tackle after an interception and pulled the facemask, he wouldn't get called?

Banned

Is this assault and battery or attempted murder?