Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Banned

Default Re: Wade Has Turned Himself Into The Best Off Ball Player In The Game

Quote Originally Posted by detroitdogg
    I didnt know MJ had to change his game in his career.............. Cause he didnt, dumbass. I used NBA history in the 1st sentence, can any of you ****ers read. Re read the 1st sentence you dumbasses, my god internet ****** are the worse readers in the world. You **** boys do nothing but read shit online all damn day, and still cant understand basic statements smmfh.
    They're coming for you.

I didnt know MJ had to change his game in his career.............. Cause he didnt, dumbass. I used NBA history in the 1st sentence, can any of you ****ers read. Re read the 1st sentence you dumbasses, my god internet ****** are the worse readers in the world. You **** boys do nothing but read shit online all damn day, and still cant understand basic statements smmfh.
    Pre and post retirement MJ were basically two different players.

AI was brought into the league as a PG and changed into an SG who could play great off the ball.

Dunking on everybody in the park

Quote Originally Posted by HiphopRelated
    Once he can consistently hit the spot up corner 3, he'll basically have everything he needs.

His post game is flawless, midrange is back, his off ball cuts are always well timed.

Wade will be putting up 20ppg well into his 30s once the knees give him some justice. Luckily there hasn't be structural damage.
    Yeah, I agree. The crazy part, right now dude is still looking hella athletic. ****** dont realize Wade is a huge 2 guard, he is still extremely athletic for his size. I had doubts the last 2 seasons, thinking the "injuries" were an excuse and he was really falling off, but he looks hella quick this season so I guess he was not lying.

I just hope to be able to watch at least 3 more years of a 20-5-5 50% D Wade.

National High School Star dr.hee's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Overdrive
    Pre and post retirement MJ were basically two different players.

AI was brought into the league as a PG and changed into an SG who could play great off the ball.
    Not change his game like that, im a MJ stan *****, I know all 3 MJ's were different. I mean change his role, my bad. Wades role changing was the reason he had to change his game.

Not change his game like that, im a MJ stan *****, I know all 3 MJ's were different. I mean change his role, my bad. Wades role changing was the reason he had to change his game.
    Wade changed his game because of knee issues. He simply can't do his prime 1 vs 1 stuff anymore on a consistent basis. Otherwise he would. Especially when Lebron is on the bench, but he simply can't do it all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by dr.hee
    Wade changed his game because of knee issues. He simply can't do his prime 1 vs 1 stuff anymore on a consistent basis. Otherwise he would. Especially when Lebron is on the bench, but he simply can't do it all the time.
    Fasho. He has been doing plenty of it this year though, and if he keeps it up all year I guess we can chalk it up to the knees the last 2 seasons.

Is Wade requesting the rest this year or is it just coaching being careful (dont think necessary). I aint seen him ever seeming mad about it so i guess he is OK with it, but in a contract year I dont think its the best idea unless necessary.

The Heat have looked great with Wade on the floor and no Bron unlike last year and the healthy Wade is every bit as good as Lebron minus 4 inches lol. Hope he keeps this up all season.

Yeah he improved a lot in that regard. Their first year together they used to take turns going iso but now they actually have a team concept and wade's off-ball play is one of the reasons why. Ray allen has been better for the heat than i thought he'd be as well

Quote Originally Posted by red1
    Ray allen has been better for the heat than i thought he'd be as well
    I can see him play in his 40s honestly. On a talented team he just needs to spot up and will get some nice looks every game. Dude also is a true professional, so conditioning won't be an issue. I don't like him playing for the Heat, but you have to respect the guy for the work he's putting in. People also forget how good he actually was in his prime.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by dr.hee
    People also forget how good he actually was in his prime.
    Boston fans got mad over him leaving like he was some Celtic great. They said he "ring chased".

He will be more known as a Celtics and a Heat player now.

a certified NBA legend and the most underrated player ever of any sport. For those of us who've seen him since his rookie year in a Heat uniform, all I can say is that he's made us so grateful. I'll let the haters keep on bashing him in this thread because that only confirms how great he is.

DWYANE WADE all day baby!

That way for sure, but it's very rare that one superstar is joined by another even better. btw no diss against Wade he's one of my favs of the post 2000-era.