Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Default Re: LeBron named AP Athlete of the Year

Quote Originally Posted by branslowski
    Ohh, so it was no possible way that she was tryna get money? I feel you, I mean hey, star of LA many women wanna lay me, who cares? Why get easy pusse wen I can just become a cold blooded rapist and take pusse since I can't get it no other way.

I know when we become haters, logic is usually thrown out the window, but any real n!gga can put easy puzzles together and figure out what really was goin on.
    when it went down, i thought just like you did. i mean, Kobe, rape someone? he can get any women he likes, why rape her? but then, he goes and pays the bitch to settle, and i'm like, "wtf? why is he settling if he's innocent? why doesn't he want to clear his name and fight this in court?"

and then i thought, some guys still rapes women even if they can easily get them. it all depends on the circumstances you know?

imo, it was Kobe in a heated rush, like he and the girl were making out, and he's already all hot and raring to put it in but the girl changed her mind or maybe said wait, but Kobe wasn't hearing any of it and just stuck it in and ignored her pleas. still qualifies as rape tho.

you think an egotistic, self-righteous bastard like Kobe will allow someone to taint his reputation if he was actually innocent? damn hell, someone like Kobe won't let a bitch like that get away with calling him a rapist and settle. he'd fight her in court and give her the business.

but he didn't and so he has this hanging over his head all his life.

Quote Originally Posted by Vienceslav
    Yes, you can.
    Explain Peyton. I can see somewhat what you're saying about Ortiz winning another ring and playing sick in the WS. Peyton? What has he done besides the TD record lol? Lose at home in the playoffs again? Wow thats amazing! What a year!

Quote Originally Posted by I<3NBA
    what he actually taught kids was that you have to control your own destiny instead of depending on others (in this case, the Cav's front office) to make your destiny for you.

he took his destiny in his own hands and carved his own path. and now he has 2 rings.

he also taught kids that winning is everything and you must do everything, yes, even stack things in your favor to win.

i think those are admirable lessons that will help kids in life.

losers like you however are stuck in loserville because of your twisted ideals about depending on others to create your destiny, about hopeless loyalty, or inverted sense of being cheated...
    Let's be real... no one read that shit. lol.

Why? Because no once cares what you have to say. You could be the second coming of Albert Einstein and no one would take notice. You're an irrelevant poster here guy, you don't entertain anybody. Frankly, I have no idea who you even are. Why even post?

You embody mediocrity, I see "I<3NBA" bumped a thread ...

*subconsciously ignore thread*

That's what you are. Everybody subconsciously puts you on ignore because no one cares what you have to say, and never will.

You don't entertain anyone here, nor do you have any actual insight, you post cheap one liners about why LeBron is better than Kobe and other random *I dont remember the shit you post because you're not a memorable poster/irrelevant* type stuff.

No one knows you dude. lol. I don't think anyone really cares about your opinion on this subject nor do they care about your response to this. Dude, you don't ****ing matter here, lol. You can't talk about things as if anyone is taking notice, because nobody is taking notice. Again, they subconsciously put you on ignore.

Seriously, cut the crap and stop acting high and mighty on my website like you have any sort of significance, because you don't, and never will.

ISH' Muslim Community LEFT4DEAD's Avatar

Ohh, so it was no possible way that she was tryna get money? I feel you, I mean hey, star of LA many women wanna lay me, who cares? Why get easy pusse wen I can just become a cold blooded rapist and take pusse since I can't get it no other way.

I know when we become haters, logic is usually thrown out the window, but any real n!gga can put easy puzzles together and figure out what really was goin on.
    Well not really. It was just a joke response on ripthekik.

If you think that Im bothered how are two of the best basketball players of all time spending the time in their life, and making 50 million every year out of it, you are very wrong.

Im here just to make mad people like you. Dont take everything serious little man.

Quote Originally Posted by I<3NBA
    when it went down, i thought just like you did. i mean, Kobe, rape someone? he can get any women he likes, why rape her? but then, he goes and pays the bitch to settle, and i'm like, "wtf? why is he settling if he's innocent? why doesn't he want to clear his name and fight this in court?"

and then i thought, some guys still rapes women even if they can easily get them. it all depends on the circumstances you know?

imo, it was Kobe in a heated rush, like he and the girl were making out, and he's already all hot and raring to put it in but the girl changed her mind or maybe said wait, but Kobe wasn't hearing any of it and just stuck it in and ignored her pleas. still qualifies as rape tho.

you think an egotistic, self-righteous bastard like Kobe will allow someone to taint his reputation if he was actually innocent? damn hell, someone like Kobe won't let a bitch like that get away with calling him a rapist and settle. he'd fight her in court and give her the business.

but he didn't and so he has this hanging over his head all his life.
    Pretty sure he settled it out of court because a trial takes a long process, something he wouldn't wanna put his family through and his season of playing ball through...Even if by the end he got proved innocent it still would have impact because the case most likely would have took up to a year + to complete.....I'd rather pay 900,000$ dollars to a lyin hoe (who already had other dry spunk in her clothes) to just leave me alone and put it past me, then a long drawn out case wit a b!tch lyin and my wife sittin in the crowd going thru a long trial process.

Let's just get real, objectively, we both know the chick screamed rape because she wanted bread, she got it...Just like we both know if this happened to LeBron you and ur legion of Bron stans and Kobe haters would actually realize b!tches do these kind of things for money...But because It's Kobe, you and da haters try hard to yell out "He raped her" even though he wasn't convicted, and you weren't there.

If she knew she was raped and wanted a rapist convicted, she should have denied the settlement and got him arrested, but ofcource she wouldn't do that, cause she never was raped, just f*cked really good.

Even though I troll LeBron, if this happened to him, I'd still keep logic and realize he's innocent, because I'm not a legally retarded kid like you guys. Just keep it a hunned, this happens to Bron, you'd be spittin the same facts I am.

At the end of the day, it doesn't matter nor effect me...The fact that only Kobe haters seem to bring up something that happened a decade ago tells me wat you morons are trying to do. I know, you and ur fellow Red bar trolls only post these things to get reaction and I gave it to you, but only because I'm trying to teach you kids to troll logically and not be viewed as a joke waste of space.

Quote Originally Posted by Budadiiii

Why? Because no once cares what you have to say. You could be the second coming of Albert Einstein and no one would take notice. You're an irrelevant poster here guy, you don't entertain anybody. Frankly, I have no idea who you even are. Why even post?

That's what you are. Everybody subconsciously puts you on ignore because no one cares what you have to say, and never will.

You don't entertain anyone here, nor do you have any actual insight, you post cheap one liners about why LeBron is better than Kobe and other random *I dont remember the shit you post because you're not a memorable poster/irrelevant* type stuff.

No one knows you dude. lol. I don't think anyone really cares about your opinion on this subject nor do they care about your response to this. Dude, you don't ****ing matter here, lol. You can't talk about things as if anyone is taking notice, because nobody is taking notice. Again, they subconsciously put you on ignore.

Seriously, cut the crap and stop acting high and mighty on my website like you have any sort of significance, because you don't, and never will.
    All I read was "lets be real...no one read this shit". How ironic.

i'm glad i made you mad enough to write that shit up.

Do you not see the irony of this post?

All Through Your Body Illuminati's Avatar

The awards keep on piling on Jordan at home shitting his pants.

Pretty sure he settled it out of court because a trial takes a long process, something he wouldn't wanna put his family through and his season of playing ball through...Even if by the end he got proved innocent it still would have impact because the case most likely would have took up to a year + to complete.....I'd rather pay 900,000$ dollars to a lyin hoe (who already had other dry spunk in her clothes) to just leave me alone and put it past me, then a long drawn out case wit a b!tch lyin and my wife sittin in the crowd going thru a long trial process.
    this makes sense but let's be real about it. with Kobe's personality, he wasn't going to let a lying bitch taint his rep. come on! you of all ppl should understand Kobe's psyche. he's not a beta. he's not some guy that would drop his head and accept defeat. he's a guy that would go to hell if that's what it would take to win. he doesn't care about dead bodies lying around or his family getting hurt. he's a crazy, obsessive mfer when it comes to winning. and i'm sorry to say this, but settling and paying some lying bitch is not winning. you think Jordan would settle if he was innocent?
    If she knew she was raped and wanted a rapist convicted, she should have denied the settlement and got him arrested, but ofcource she wouldn't do that, cause she never was raped, just f*cked really good.
    the thing about this is, she might have just been convinced by her lawyer to take the money. all her lawyer has to tell her is "we can lose." in cases like these, lawyers always want to settle because they get the money.
    At the end of the day, it doesn't matter nor effect me...The fact that only Kobe haters seem to bring up something that happened a decade ago tells me wat you morons are trying to do. I know, you and ur fellow Red bar trolls only post these things to get reaction and I gave it to you, but only because I'm trying to teach you kids to troll logically and not be viewed as a joke waste of space.
    i know it doesn't affect you, you're just really passionate about what you do. and yes, rep bars dictate intelligence because we all know how hard it is to manipulate rep system.

James was announced Thursday as The Associated Press' 2013 Male Athlete of the Year, becoming the third basketball player to capture the award that has been annually awarded since 1931. James received 31 of 96 votes cast in a poll of news organizations, beating Peyton Manning (20) and Jimmie Johnson (7).

"I'm chasing something and it's bigger than me as a basketball player," James told the AP. "I believe my calling is much higher than being a basketball player. I can inspire people. Youth is huge to me. If I can get kids to look at me as a role model, as a leader, a superhero ... those things mean so much, and that's what I think I was built for. I was put here for this lovely game of basketball, but I don't think this is the biggest role that I'm going to have."

Past winners include Joe Louis, Jesse Owens, Muhammad Ali, Carl Lewis, Joe Montana, Tiger Woods and Michael Phelps. Serena Williams was the AP Female Athlete of the Year, announced Wednesday.

James joins Michael Jordan and Larry Bird as NBA players to win the award.
    Man, AP seriously loves basketball...

Quote Originally Posted by DaSeba5

You're one of the least entertaining posters in history. Why, WHY on ****ing Earth would you attempt to jump in and take a shot at me? Are you being serious or satirical? And that's an honest question. I'm baffled right now.

Nothing against you but seriously dude, you don't really matter here. You don't have any predictions that came true or have posted anything that makes someone laugh. you don't post insightful info, nor do you regurgitate it correctly. All you do is post in Miami Heat game threads and post boring observations about the team and in random threads like this(usually having to do with LeBron) and take cheap shots at posters trying to make a name for yourself. It's pathetic dude.

Lad

You're one of the least entertaining posters in history. Why, WHY on ****ing Earth would you attempt to jump in and take a shot at me? Are you being serious or satirical? And that's an honest question. I'm baffled right now.

Nothing against you but seriously dude, you don't really matter here. You don't have any predictions that came true or have posted anything that makes someone laugh. you don't post insightful info, nor do you regurgitate it correctly. All you do is post in Miami Heat game threads and post boring observations about the team and in random threads like this(usually having to do with LeBron) and take cheap shots at posters trying to make a name for yourself. It's pathetic dude.
    Budadiiii can't handle all the W's LeBron's getting

National High School Star funnystuff's Avatar

Poor Budadiiii.