Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    National High School Star dr.hee's Avatar

Default Re: Lebron - At home

Quote Originally Posted by Ca$H
    You mean like this...

That's pretty original. How did this unique idea occur to you? Are you a genius or something?

Ca$H getting ****ing bodied in this thread. Ether after ether. Fail after fail. Comedy gold.

Quote Originally Posted by K Xerxes
    Ca$H getting ****ing bodied in this thread. Ether after ether. Fail after fail. Comedy gold.
    Yeah, I mean first he got raped by Kobe...but after that the day took a turn for the worse.

NBA lottery pick

Quote Originally Posted by cos88

you can't even post a pic right. you posted a pu$$y the first time as you can see above, the only pu$$y that you know and will ever touch. this is how you post a pic in 5 seconds without an account:

BTW learn how to write in English. "the rapist was apprehended"
    "beacuase" = because "a late minute" = a last minute. You are truly an intelligent individual.

NBA lottery pick

Quote Originally Posted by dr.hee
    That's pretty original. How did this unique idea occur to you? Are you a genius or something?
    Pretty creepy/pathetic coming to another poster's defense unless you are his alt which is just pathetic.

NBA lottery pick

Quote Originally Posted by K Xerxes
    I'm not even a Kobe stan while he is clearly a LeBron stan so how am I getting owned by a guy who started such a creepy stan thread?

Pretty creepy/pathetic coming to another poster's defense unless you are his alt which is just pathetic.
    This makes a lot of sense. Cos88 joined in April 2013, so I'm obviously his alt. My join date is June 2008...so as we all suspected I'm actually Cos88 who traveled back in time to create his alt 5 years in advance.

Impressive that you realized this. So...are you a genius or something?

Good college starter

Ca$h getting all butthurt

Actually Ca$h isn't even a Kobe fan nemore. He quit on Kobe. So he's alone now, no Kobe fan support. You're garbage neway, how you gettin owned by that weak alt account Cos88?

You think we gonna help you? You think you gettin back on the team after this outting? N!gga please.

[COLOR="White"]lol[/COLOR]

NBA lottery pick

Quote Originally Posted by dr.hee
    This makes a lot of sense. Cos88 joined in April 2013, so I'm obviously his alt. My join date is June 2008...so as we all suspected I'm actually Cos88 who traveled back in time to create his alt 5 years in advance.

Impressive that you realized this. So...are you a genius or something?
    Well genius you could have joined in June 2008 and made cos88 as an alt in April 2013. You denied it so you are just being creepy by defending a stranger on a message board.

NBA lottery pick

Quote Originally Posted by branslowski
    Actually Ca$h isn't even a Kobe fan nemore. He quit on Kobe. So he's alone now, no Kobe fan support. You're garbage neway, how you gettin owned by that weak alt account Cos88?

You think we gonna help you? You think you gettin back on the team after this outting? N!gga please.

[COLOR="White"]lol[/COLOR]
    I'm glad I have Kobe and LeBron stans uniting to attack me. Stans are parasites.

Well genius you could have joined in June 2008 and made cos88 as an alt in April 2013. You denied it so you are just being creepy by defending a stranger on a message board.
    Creepy? You mean like reporting a stranger on a message board to a stranger on a message board? And he's only 13 years old

reported for being a pathetic 13 year old LeBron stan.
    Reporting kids on a forum. Dude that's disturbing.

Also I don't see why you're so aggressive. I only wanted to know where you got the original idea for the fake news article from. Is curiosity forbidden nowadays?

I'm glad I have Kobe and LeBron stans uniting to attack me. Stans are parasites.
    N!gga ain't nobody uniting to attack you..More like laughing together at the midget who can't reach the pedals on a mountain bike.

Uniting to attack you? Dude, you're the one digging your own grave, we're just standing around you laughing.

What's the point of the thread? To troll or show us a commercial almost two months old that was aired during the first game of the season?