Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    College superstar

Default You have Lebron and you get to pair him with CP3/Curry. Who do you choose?

I know most people would go with the better player in CP3, but I think Curry would be the better choice once you have a playmaker the caliber of Lebron on your team because of his shooting and ability to play off the ball.

Who would you choose?

Decent playground baller

Default Re: You have Lebron and you get to pair him with CP3/Curry. Who do you choose?

CP3 because he is clearly the better player

Default Re: You have Lebron and you get to pair him with CP3/Curry. Who do you choose?

Who else do I have?

Local High School Star

Lebron driving and dishing to a spot up Curry > CP3 taking the ball out of Bron's hands, doubt Bron would stay engaged if he had to play off that ball that much.

Although, the perimeter defense of CP3 and Bron would be freakin' amazing.
    Imagine CP3 getting his usual steals, and throwing the ball up court to Bron with a head of steam for an open court dunk.

Banned

Curry seems like a much easier and obvious fit.

College superstar

Quote Originally Posted by Brook(lyn)Lopez
    Lebron driving and dishing to a spot up Curry > CP3 taking the ball out of Bron's hands, doubt Bron would stay engaged if he had to play off that ball that much.

Although, the perimeter defense of CP3 and Bron would be freakin' amazing.
    Imagine CP3 getting his usual steals, and throwing the ball up court to Bron with a head of steam for an open court dunk.
    Curry gets just about as many steals as CP3 does.

I also agree with you. If you have CP3 on your team, you're running your offense through him most of the time which takes away from one of Lebron's biggest strengths. With Curry, you have a player that is almost on the level of CP3 in terms of playmaking, but is a much better player at playing off the ball and a much better shooter.

Lebron gets to keep his stats if you pair him up with Curry, but he loses a lot of those assists if you pair him with CP3.

Lebron stans have to go with Curry, but I think CP3 is a better fit due to him making Lebron's life even easier.

Banned

Give me the 3pt marksman

College superstar

Quote Originally Posted by imdaman99
    Lebron gets to keep his stats if you pair him up with Curry, but he loses a lot of those assists if you pair him with CP3.

Lebron stans have to go with Curry, but I think CP3 is a better fit due to him making Lebron's life even easier.
    I would argue that Curry would make Lebron's life easier with the spacing he gives. Curry gets more respect beyond the arc than anyone in the league.

Curry. You have enough ball handling between those two. No need for Paul at that point. Curry and Lebron is a stealthy tandem.

CP3 without question.

College superstar

Quote Originally Posted by bitedez
    CP3 because he is clearly the better player
    I don't think any legitimate basketball fan would argue that Curry is better than CP3. I do think that Curry is the better fit with Lebron though.

The better player is the better fit.

Having the two best passers in the past decade on your team is an asset you just can't pass up. Plus CP3 has a little more "dog" in him I think. He manages the game better than Curry, and while that 3 point shot is very compelling CP3 just has the intangibles that would make him the better selection.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by imdaman99

By changing him into a completely different player?

I rule the local playground

The non-chucker

The assist seeker

The twin

CP3