Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    rank sentamentalist

Default Re: You have Lebron and you get to pair him with CP3/Curry. Who do you choose?

The better player is the better fit.
    this.

lebron is at a point right now where he's quite comfortable playing off the ball and scoring quickly without hesitation or overdribbling. he and chris paul would get along just fine. their pick and roll game would be unstoppable.

plus i have a hunch their personalities would mesh really well. paul has an edge and a feistiness to his game that lebron would play off very comfortably i think.

not that steph is far behind in the equation. but the better shooter doesn't automatically mean the better fit with lebron.

Kobe= 1st round loser secund2nun's Avatar

Default Re: You have Lebron and you get to pair him with CP3/Curry. Who do you choose?

Curry would be an amazing fit and is younger, but CP3 is way better, less injury prone, and still fits well because Lebron can play off ball and CP3 is a good shooter.

A Lebron-CP3 duo would be just as good in the half court sets as it is in the fast break...scary combo.

Steph Curry. LeBron is at best when the ball is in his hands.

this question 100% revolves around the playstyle LeBron decides to have on this team

With cp3 - he will have the ball less but might have more opportunities to score

With curry- defense can't collapse on the LeBron drives or else easy 3

All Through Your Body Illuminati's Avatar

LeBron can basically do everything CP3 can and more. LeBron would draw a double team when he drives, kick it to a wide open Curry, splash.

the real question is, which PG gets better playing with LeBron? I think both do but Curry is the one that benefits way more playing with LeBron.

Lebron scores best when he is in motion there isn't a 6'8" in the league that can run with him if he had CP3 passing him the ball it would be impossible to guard him.

Curry is better fit, but I'd take CP3 simply because he's a better player.

CP3 can always adjust his game. Not to mention, he's a better defender by a wide margin

no ones discussing the defensive comparison

Curry. He can play off-ball a lot.

Both of them would work more like spotup shooters next to Lebron.... with that being said, Steph Curry....

people make me so mad WHY THE HELL WOULD LEBRON JAMES PLAY OFF THE BALL IF CP3 WAS ON HIS TEAM?ARE PEOPLE STUPID CP3 WOULD BE THE PERSON TO ADJUST HIS GAME USE YOUR BRAIN PPL SHEESH.I DONT CARE IF A.I WAS ON HIS TEAM THEY WOULD ALL LEARN TO PLAY OFF THE BALL UNLESS YOUR JORDAN MAGIC JOHNSON OR KOBE NO 1 IS GOOD ENOUGH TO MAKE LEBRON ADJUST HIS GAME....AND THATS REAL

Will Curry ever make this list:
    http://www.sportscity.com/nba/record...-assists-club/

Obvious answer is CP3....don't get me started on the defensive factor.

For you guys saying it wouldn't work because CP3 has the ball in his hands most of the time...have you been watching the most recent games when Crawford has been starting in place of Redick/Green? He has a playmaker in Crawford and gives the ball up to him quite a bit. Nobody else (besides Blake when he's not ejected for bullshit calls) can make their own plays.

Quote Originally Posted by toooo
    For you guys saying it wouldn't work because CP3 has the ball in his hands most of the time...have you been watching the most recent games when Crawford has been starting in place of Redick/Green? He has a playmaker in Crawford and gives the ball up to him quite a bit. Nobody else (besides Blake when he's not ejected for bullshit calls) can make their own plays.
    It would work with CP3 but Steph Curry gives LeBron the best spacing.