Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Arrow More hate-worthy: People who think their culture's food is best, or food know-it-alls

Good LORD I hate these certain types of moron.

Which is more despicable? The sentence below is something either of them would say:

"you havent had the best pizza of your life until you have new york style pizza"

Just because your area has a style to a dish, doesn't make it better than something created without an easily identified style. Also, don't act like you truly know what a style of food (pizza) is - you may have eaten pizza in New York, but who's to say it wasn't cooked by my uncle Guy (who is from Montreal, cooks pizza the same way he grew up cooking it in Sherbrooke, Quebec, and has no idea what an New York style pizza is) in his New York pizza house?

**** you.

NBA rookie of the year

Default Re: More hate-worthy: People who think their culture's food is best, or food know-it-alls

Shut up Moose-****er. You'd have to be retarded to get suckered in by a Canadian pie.

Default Re: More hate-worthy: People who think their culture's food is best, or food know-it-alls

But new york pizza IS the best pizza

Chicago's is also good, but they're messy

soundcloud.com/agua-1 andgar923's Avatar

Mexican food>>>>

I hate fat people in general. Didn't read anything you typed in the OP but fat people still suck regardless.

Growing up, dudes had this cetain complex, fat dudes did.. they would overcompensate by trying to be funny and basically kiss my ass so they could be my friend. like... dude, my n*gga, you're fat and geeky.. bro

Losers don't eat at this table my friend. Get yo fat ass over to the geek table for I take your lunch money. I know you got a lot n*gga, how else you be gettin' two choco milks n shit.

Definitely the former.

some fat italian guy got mad at me because he asked me where do i eat pizza and i said "i dont eat pizza"

kings fan

I prefer milwaukee pizza.

5-time NBA All-Star

Definitely the former

my fukking greek, italian, indian, bosnian, ukrainian friends constantly taljing about how amazing home cooking is

yea ok it may be good byt ut aint da best

Banned

Gawd I hate people like but what I hate even more is people who constantly rep where they live. This one time me and my friend.were playing b-ball then these couple of white guys came drunk challenging us for money. I didn't have money, I was young we just shaked our heads and they were like "That's right, we're from Boston you don't wanna mess.with people from Boston." At this point all their Boston repping was starting to piss me off, I was ready to put my years of studying ninjutsu to good use but I remembered what my sensei at the Murasaki dojo used to say " Na Ching Chong, Chung Changy
    Wang." So. I took my sensei's words of wisdom, became one with nature, calmed myself down and forgave.

Italians tend to be the worst food snobs.

But I think people brag about their food because of nostalgia. Those personal touches always seem to bring good memories. My mom's pancit will always be the best because she makes it a different way.

Quote Originally Posted by hateraid
    Italians tend to be the worst food snobs.

But I think people brag about their food because of nostalgia. Those personal touches always seem to bring good memories. My mom's pancit will always be the best because she makes it a different way.
    True about Italians

although I've lived in Staten Island and Queens and the Italian families of my friends always did make amazing food. They talked a lot of shit but they definitely delivered when it was time to eat

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Myth's Avatar

Luckily for me I am a food know-it-all AND I know my culture's food is the best.

It someone tells me "my cultural food is the best" I'm not going to argue. I'm going to let them bring me some.

Saw a basketball once

I actually don't mind food "know it alls". I've learned a lot from them.