Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default Re: Warriors and Kings both "intrigued" by the idea of acquiring Andre Miller

Quote Originally Posted by bdreason
    It would have to be O'Neil and Douglas (both expirers) for Miller. I'd be okay with that trade as long as we don't include any draft picks and Miller understands he won't get a ton of PT.

Miller would get as much playing time as Jack. Klay can even use some rest. There would be times where Miller and Curry would play together as well.

Default Re: Warriors and Kings both "intrigued" by the idea of acquiring Andre Miller

Quote Originally Posted by andremiller07
    Kings need to do a 3 way trade with Denver/Bucks where we land Miller and Sanders and give up Mclemore/Williams/Thompson/Jimmer and all my basketball fantasies come true.
    Good thing you put that word in there.

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by bdreason
    It would have to be O'Neal and Douglas (both expirers) for Miller. I'd be okay with that trade as long as we don't include any draft picks and Miller understands he won't get a ton of PT.
    It would "have" to be for players of no value to Denver and without any picks (no 2nd rounders, no right to exchange picks)? Why on earth would Denver do that. You might as well just say I don't want to trade for him. And then add the caveat that you won't play him much, when the reason he's available is that he wants to play more.

Miller isn't what he used to be, and given the situation (and indeed his age, contract status) I can't see Denver getting too much for him. Still, a very nice reserve; a smart, stable pg and a veteran who'd add value to a contender. I'd expect him to be moved.

I will scream for joy if the dubs get him. I don't want the Kings to get him, because we're not going anywhere.

I want at least one future pick or decent talent for Dre

the team that takes on Hickson or Foye as well gets Dre

Quote Originally Posted by kurple

DONE. We took Iggy, now Iggy needs his old teammate.

#Dre Day in Sac Town andremiller07's Avatar

Wtf you btich about him all the time and now you want a pick or decent talent back?

Wtf you btich about him all the time and now you want a pick or decent talent back?
    what else could we get that would be usefull for us?

there is no doubt that Dre will improve the Kings and Warriors (despite the reasons i hate on him a lot). I dont see how getting JO and Douglas helps

and dont bother to say salary dump, cause his contract isnt guaranteed next season

doesnt have to be a great talent. a player like Jimmer is something i would consider
    Last edited by kurple; 01-03-2014 at 10:03 AM.

There's also a rumor that Warriors are interested in Lowry as well according to Woj

omg pennies

the team that takes on Hickson or Foye as well gets Dre
    I would pay money to get Foye off this team, but why would you trade Hickson?

Kings need to do a 3 way trade with Denver/Bucks where we land Miller and Sanders and give up Mclemore/Williams/Thompson/Jimmer and all my basketball fantasies come true.
    hawkfan Trade Scenario (where amazing happens):

Kings get

Andre Miller
    2nd round pick (from Denver)

Denver gets

Jimmer Fredette (expirer)

The Nuggets get Fredette, saving them 5 million in salary next season.

The Kings get Miller to help out at the point guard and a 2nd round pick for taking on Miller's contract next season. The Kings can then package that pick and their own second round pick to move into the first round in the 18-30 pick range next draft.

Serious playground baller SHABBA's Avatar

I have no idea if it's possible but GSW should absolutely try and make it work. They'd move ahead of the chasing pack in the West (behind OKC/Spurs).

Quote Originally Posted by TyLawson3
    I would pay money to get Foye off this team, but why would you trade Hickson?
    because he's literally the worst defender i have ever seen in a nuggets uni.

blazers fans wasnt kidding when they said LMA had to defend 2 players last year. and i'd say they are doing pretty well now

we will be next years blazers.

Quote Originally Posted by hawkfan
    hawkfan Trade Scenario (where amazing happens):

Kings get

Andre Miller
    2nd round pick (from Denver)

Denver gets

Jimmer Fredette (expirer)

The Nuggets get Fredette, saving them 5 million in salary next season.

The Kings get Miller to help out at the point guard and a 2nd round pick for taking on Miller's contract next season. The Kings can then package that pick and their own second round pick to move into the first round in the 18-30 pick range next draft.
    why would we give up a pick to "save salary", when Dre's contract isnt even guaranteed next year

you're slipping hawkfan