Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Can someone interpret what Dennis Rodman is saying?

Quote Originally Posted by Draz
    How funny would it be if Kim takes Rodman hostage lol
    If he had said anything negative about Kim in the interview he and the 50 other people there probably would be at risk. He had to sell what he was saying.

"Ho...ho...hold on lemme do this."

The Magic are a trash HylianNightmare's Avatar

those guys look so uncomfortable

Dennis is saying hes there with others to promote positive relations, and hes doing something to better the world(which not many others have the balls to do) at a high price, he says is going to face tons of abuse and hate for it, and he and the rest of the americans are giving up time they could spend with their family in exchange for it.

He gets pissed because the reporter tries to make it about Politics and Kenneth Bae when they aren't there for that. The reporter brings up a highly sensitive subject all casual when Rodman and the other could get imprisoned for speaking about it.

Even though Dennis is incoherent as **** I agree with him. Hes doing something positive for the world wether you like it or not and hes getting shitted on for it.

Easy.

"I am completely out of my mind, exceedingly stupid and ecstatic when anyone anywhere pays attention to me."

Quote Originally Posted by 9erempiree
    This is what Dennis is basically saying after watching that interview. You don't need to understand what he's saying to translate.....

So one retard translating for another retard? Sounds legit. The government doesn't have to tell me that North Korea is an authoritarian nation that treats its people like animals and has the longest operating prison camps in existence, longer than the Nazi's and the Soviet Union.

Quote Originally Posted by OhNoTimNoSho
    Dennis is saying hes there with others to promote positive relations, and hes doing something to better the world(which not many others have the balls to do) at a high price, he says is going to face tons of abuse and hate for it, and he and the rest of the americans are giving up time they could spend with their family in exchange for it.

He gets pissed because the reporter tries to make it about Politics and Kenneth Bae when they aren't there for that. The reporter brings up a highly sensitive subject all casual when Rodman and the other could get imprisoned for speaking about it.

Even though Dennis is incoherent as **** I agree with him. Hes doing something positive for the world wether you like it or not and hes getting shitted on for it.

Yeah, it has nothing to do with politics.......

'A lot of people have expressed different views about me and your leader, your marshal, and I take that as a compliment,'' Rodman told the crowd. '' Yes, he is a great leader, he provides for his people here in this country and thank God the people here love the marshal.''
    All this about a man who is having family members executed left and right, who is the dictator of the largest prison camp nation on earth.

This is no different than the cricket players who went to South Africa in spite of a ban against the apartheid regime at the time. Rodman shows he's got no integrity or morals, he'll suck anyone off for a payday.

"If you understand what Kenneth Bae did ... Do you understand what he did in this country? Why is he held captive in this country?" Rodman said, declining to respond to questions to clarify what he meant.

"I think what's most reprehensible is his implication that Kenneth Bae, an American detained on very spurious charges who deserves to come home, might be guilty," said Richardson, who was U.S. ambassador to the United Nations in the 1990s.

Bae's sister, Terri Chung, said her family was outraged by Rodman's comments and he could do a lot of good by using his access to the North Korea leader to advocate on Bae's behalf, rather than "hurl outrageous accusations" at her brother.

"He is playing games with my brother's life," Chung said in a statement. "There is no diplomacy, only games, and at my brother's expense."

All you have is a bunch of broke-ass has-beens like Rodman, Vin Baker and Cliff Robinson acting like high-price prostitutes for the North Korean regime.
    Last edited by PejaNowitzki; 01-08-2014 at 09:15 PM.

exercise profits littl MadeFromDust's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PejaNowitzki
    All you have is a bunch of broke-ass has-beens like Rodman, Vin Baker and Cliff Robinson acting like high-price prostitutes for the North Korean regime.
    Wouldn't Beyonce fall into that same category? I forget which tyrannical dictator she went to entertain.

And I put all those entertainers who performed at Obama's inaugurations and high-priced parties in the same boat, but that's besides the point lol
    Last edited by MadeFromDust; 01-09-2014 at 01:15 AM.

"In jail. By myself. 1 bed. No pillow case. 1 pillow. Didn't nobody write me."

Rules #2 dont give fk* travelingman's Avatar

Even though his brain may be fried seven different layers, Rodman did the smart thing here. Obviously not speaking about how he constructed his response linguistically or articulately, but the point he was making was the right one to make. For CNN to put him on the spot with a political issue while Rodman is IN North Korea was totally low-class and completely devoid of any care for the interviewee's safety.

Rodman is doing what he does, shamelessly self-promoting himself. It's one of his greatest talents. Getting worked up over his stunts seems like wasted energy but I can definitely see why Kenneth Bae's family would be upset.

   

well, rodman just apologised... says he was drunk during the segment.

"sometimes a cigar is just a cigar."