Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Banned

Default Re: Alien: Isolation

Quote Originally Posted by ROCSteady
    Well I've only finished 5 missions but yea it's just the one stalking you on certain missions and there isn't really anything you can do to fight him yet.

You just have to sneak around without being detected and sometimes, even if you hide well, he'll pop up and snatch ya life.

I just got back into playing video games a few months ago after years so a lot of these new games seem really difficult.

This game is pretty difficult imo
    Some of the areas are like trial and error puzzles in how to get by everyone. Some parts are hard to tell where you need to go next as well.

Yea I had to turn it off the other day because I was barely making any progress on the level and that damn xenomorph kept finding me.

I have died a lot so far, from both the Alien and the androids

Fun concept but gets boring from waiting on patrols.

Also at the highest difficulty he cheats and it pisses me off to waste my time when I can't control my death.

It's $20. Going to let it drop a little more. Is it worth $20? I'm sure it is.

Would love to play it. Going to buy it

Damn finally beat this joint. This game was hard, I died so much I unlocked an achievement.

This game had beautiful designs though, just crazy how intricate the ship was and each part of the ship had the same feel to the movie yet throughout the levels, the settings differed to suit wherever in the ship you had to go. Might be the best graphics of a video game I've played.

I feel, pathetically, like I achieved something by beating this game cuz shit was rough at times. Dunno how fast or if I will play it again but it is top notch in a lot of areas even if shit is frustrating. Some awesome visuals and really freaky parts you have to guide through. I see why this joint is rated so high but this game isn't for impatient people.

The xeno had me shook and destroyed my shit so much that I have a new hatred for those things. Oh and fck androids too

my favorite horror game of all time by far

with good headphones this game can make you hide inside lockers pissing yourself

the alien AI is self learning and stalks you dependent on how you play the game, it's nuts

Amazing game. Literally had my heart racing.

Saw a basketball once

one thing i noticed about this game is that during mission 7 the alien will not usually make any appearances (aside from the one scripted event) unless you make some kind of disturbance or alert the hostile survivors that are in the area. after it's done killing the humans it'll start to wander the area whenever it feels like it, similar to the previous two missions. considering the level doesn't have many hiding places how difficult is it to complete mission 7 with a roaming alien? to anyone who's done it?

For PC/steam users this game is going for $2 if you don't have it. No brainer...

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix View Post
    For PC/steam users this game is going for $2 if you don't have it. No brainer...
    Jesus $2? That's free

Edit: sale is done