Default Anyone wanna join?

I'm getting up at 5:00 AM tomorrow morning (Montana, Mountain Time) so adjust your clocks accordingly. Since it's the new year, I'm planning on taking a downtown run, some three or four blocks away. I'm running to the sacred building. The place where minds transform into intellect. A quiet, free-movie renting palace; where the homeless can come out of the cold and do absolutely nothing. I'm going to the ... House of Books.

Come, join me. Find a prostitute. Make sure she's over 40 and a heroin junkie. So go out, get the virus, then run, run to where they have God's Little Acre, The Alchemist, To Kill A Mockingbird, The Great Gatsby and of course my favorite, The Berenstain Bears. Run to the infamous ... House of Books.

_____

By the way, if you're having trouble finding a heroin junkie prostitute, simply find a man who takes it up the pooper, bend over and spell that three letter word where your legs are animated, going back and forth. You know, that three letter word that begins with R, ends with N, a car can sometimes *blank* you over. A car can ___ you over. Just find that man who listens to Ace of Base on his iPad, snaps his wrist when he speaks - find him - then bend over and spell that three letter word we've been talking about.

2012 I rep flatulence Cowboy Thunder's Avatar

Default Re: Anyone wanna join?

$50000000000 says you aint gettin up at 5 am stoner

I have HIV virus. No I don't. IP banned.

Going to local library to post.

Quote Originally Posted by Budadiiii
    I have HIV virus. No I don't. IP banned.

Going to local library to post.
    According to what Filipino women have collectively told me, you being a Filipino (I don't know whether to address you as man, boy, or lady - so we'll keep it accurate and call you ladyboi) so you being a Filipino ladyboi (or technically a male) that blue sucker inside /\bstract's mouf would be about your size, and /\bstract like blue suckers, especially Phinny ladyboi's so like mlh1981's avatar with Bob Barker, COME ON DOWN! You're the next contestant to get the virus!

No really though, you Filipino ladyboi's are some sick twisted fu[COLOR="Black"]c[/COLOR]ks.

Why you gotta be like that doe?