Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jerseys

Rules #2 dont give fk* travelingman's Avatar

Default Jerseys

What types of jerseys do you guys have? As in basketball, baseball, football, soccer, hockey, and what teams/players from those sports. Also, out of those sports, which sport's jerseys do you like the best?

I just got my first hockey jersey a few days ago and went to a game in one. I find that hockey jerseys are some of the most convenient jerseys for fans to wear when attending live games, what with the rink temperature and all.

Earned not given

Default Re: Jerseys

Quote Originally Posted by travelingman
    What types of jerseys do you guys have? As in basketball, baseball, football, soccer, hockey, and what teams/players from those sports. Also, out of those sports, which sport's jerseys do you like the best?

I just got my first hockey jersey a few days ago and went to a game in one. I find that hockey jerseys are some of the most convenient jerseys for fans to wear when attending live games, what with the rink temperature and all.
    I only have one bball jersey (guess who ) and I didn't even buy it. I would only ever buy an authentic one because I'm one of those types of people that if I buy something that's supposed to be expensive (jersey, earrings, etc.) I want it to be genuine, even if the price is higher. I don't have a ton of disposable income at the moment so I can't afford those things.

However, if I had a choice I would only wear bball and baseball jerseys. The reasons being that they actually fit me and wouldn't make me look like I'm wearing a god damned 3XL shirt. Authentic hockey and football jerseys are meant to be fcuking huge because you wear the jersey with pads. Wear them without pads and you just look like an idiot in a dress with numbers.

Soccer jerseys I couldn't care less for. They just look like multi-colored shirts with logos.

I mostly have soccer jerseys from my favorite players. And just recently bought a white 49ers jersey (kaepernick), my first football jersey since i was like 6 years old. i bought it mostly because it was on sale at my local outlets. Doesn't fit me super huge as mentioned above cause i bought a small . it actually fits me, not too big or small.

Local High School Star PHX_Phan's Avatar

I have a bunch of Eagles jerseys. Brian Dawkins, LeSean McCoy rookie green home jerseys, Brian Westbrook and DeSean Jackson white away jerseys, Jeremy Maclin kelly green throwback. Rarely wear them, mostly to games or maybe to a friends house for a big game.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Myth's Avatar

I have 2. Travis Outlaw and Greg Oden.

Outlaw was like $5. Got the Oden one shortly after he was drafted and I knew I was getting an opportunity to meet him, so I picked it up to be autographed.

I've never worn a jersey outside of going to a game, and it has been a long time since I have worn either of those (why would I?).

Mostly have basketball jerseys, got a Stockton, Malone, Rondo, Rose, Wilkins, Bogut, Harden, Deron Williams and Tony Parker.

Also have a Simon Gagne LA Kings jersey, and a Paul Konerko Whitesox jersey.

Lebron James, Kobe Bryant (white Lakers jersey. I am wearing it right now), Michael Jordan, Dwayne Wade, and Allen Iverson.

and some PBA jerseys. Mark Caguioa, and James Yap.

The Magic are a trash HylianNightmare's Avatar

about 100 NBA/bball jerseys nothing too rare and allot of oldschool champion ones, there's 1 (2?) guys on here though that blow me the **** outta the water though

College superstar BlackWhiteGreen's Avatar

Pierce, Garnett, Rondo.

Got about 15 Notts County jerseys, including the current one:

Gentleman Desperado East_Stone_Ya's Avatar

i have these

First Kobe fan on ISH JohnFreeman's Avatar

+

(pics are not mine)

NBA sixth man of the year knickballer's Avatar

The only jerseys I think that are somewhat fashionable to wear are soccer jerseys.

I only have a CR7, Beckham(LA Galaxy), New York Red Bull and Schweinsteiger jersey.

I agree about the soccer jerseys really being the only fashionable ones. They are classy. I think the NBA Christmas ones were sort of trying to copy them with the sleeves.

I would only ever buy soccer jerseys now. I don't care about the fashionable aspect, but you can support your team/players and it still be ergonmical (lightweight, dual purpose as a shirt).... except for the price. That certainly isn't ergonomical and a rip off.
    Last edited by Swaggin916; 01-10-2014 at 04:05 PM.

I have some old ones from like 04 and earlier but I don't have a favorite player anymore so I haven't bought one in years. I have 5 or 6 Steve Francis ones, 2 Jordan ones, 3 Pippen ones and of course a Taz Space Jam one