Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Jerseys

Default Re: Jerseys

I have mostly nba jerseys, wade, Payton, Zo, kobe,shaq... Ricky Williams dolphins jersey, throwback Marino

NBA sixth man of the year knickballer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Swaggin916
    I agree about the soccer jerseys really being the only fashionable ones. They are classy. I think the NBA Christmas ones were sort of trying to copy them with the sleeves.

I would only ever buy soccer jerseys now. I don't care about the fashionable aspect, but you can support your team/players and it still be ergonmical (lightweight, dual purpose as a shirt).... except for the price. That certainly isn't ergonomical and a rip off.
    Yea, not to mention wearing a soccer jersey makes you a bit of a hipster and a bit cultural since the sport isn't as mainstream as other sports. People always compliment me when I wear a soccer jersey and are intrigued by it.

Not to mention it looks and feels so much better than other sport jersey because it's an actual shirt and not some tank top or an over sized shirt that weights 2 lbs with holes in it..

Quote Originally Posted by knickballer
    Yea, not to mention wearing a soccer jersey makes you a bit of a hipster and a bit cultural since the sport isn't as mainstream as other sports. People always compliment me when I wear a soccer jersey and are intrigued by it.

Not to mention it looks and feels so much better than other sport jersey because it's an actual shirt and not some tank top or an over sized shirt that weights 2 lbs with holes in it..
    I don't really wear my basketball jerseys when going "out", but I live by the beach so I usually end up wearing one when I go down there in the mornings in summer (which it currently is).

For basketball i've got a Wade jersey, AI jersey, Vc jersey, and for hockey I've got two Crosby jerseys.

I haven't worn a jersey on the regular since the "throwback " era in the early 2000's ..I would buy mitchell and ness like crazy .
    Now I only wear my New York yankees jerseys (babe Ruth,mantle,DiMaggio) to the games or my michael Irvin jersey to the cowboys games when I visit texas..

A handful of bengals jerseys that I only wear on gamedays.

Sunshine State

I don't own clothes I wouldn't wear. I don't own jersey's because they're big as f*ck and I'm 6'1 and skinny so I'd look ridiculous.

Only jersey I would contemplate buying is a UCF football jersey.