Default Iz this really tha end??

mods keep deleting my threads, cant even be happy about tha knicks beating tha cheat, i mean damn several others posters have far worse trolling threads and their shit iz still up. idk man I think im guna retire for good...
    Last edited by Fresh Kid; 01-10-2014 at 05:08 AM.

Banned

Default Re: Iz this really tha end??

I'm going to give you the post that you've needed for a while now, and it's from a fellow Knicks brother so let me make it clear I have no agenda against you.

1. Use clear proper english, 'iz' 'tha' just makes you look like a homeless gangster wannabe with access to a (likely) stolen computer. Your better than that. If you want people to take you seriously, then type normally.

2. Stop acting like your going to retire, because A) we know you'll just come back and B) having an account on inside hoops is nothing to 'retire' from.

3. Get over the Heat, seriously. Their formation may not have been 'morally' correct, but it's within the league rules. So stop calling them the Cheat and get over it. Your posts will do nothing, nothing and it's just the way things are.

You've admitted that your 27 on this board before, so just act your age, please. I've seen you post some pretty good stuff on Knicks history before, so keep that up, and just drop the illiterate/attention seeking stuff and you'll be fine.