Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Can someone please explain why alts are acceptable?

Quote Originally Posted by gts
    This is true.. you have to really cross a line to get banned here, Jeff and Steve and whomever are very lenient.. sometimes even overly so if you ask me but it's not my site... If you get banned here you screwed up
    Nah, I disagree. Jeff is extremely erratic with his banning. You can ruin the entire main forum if you please, in that sense it's very lenient. You can blatantly run scams and steal from other members on ISH and that's all cool.

But make legitimate posts about common browser functionality, rival websites or anything condemning Israeli war crimes and you are at a high risk of getting banned.

What is the point of having an alt though? Are you so dedicated to what is going on on this forum that you take time to create an alt and actually stick with the whole shtick?

Just IP ban all the alts and notice how the level will go up.

Also, anybody notice that the forum these days is full of users from this year and last year? Basically alts.. And if that is the case and ad money are generated by IP's and not clicks, it doesn't make any sense to allow the alts. They actually make sure that the good posters leave.

Quote Originally Posted by Nash
    What is the point of having an alt though? Are you so dedicated to what is going on on this forum that you take time to create an alt and actually stick with the whole shtick?

Back when I was royally pissing off Steve with my alts like Flo, e-Thugzstylez, etc dude has a sensitive ban trigger finger, but since I've slowed up, he's slowed up. Many, many years ago once, I forget which account I was using, but dude threatened to contact my employer or something like that, and all I was doing was trying to entertain folks. Trying to help the day (my day) go by much quicker. That's all. It was nothing personal, but sometimes I think Steve be takin' it that way though. I know sometimes it's Jeff who does the banning, but mostly it's Steve. I kinda wish they'd un-ban my Legend of Josh account. It's been gone for a minute now. I've never "officially" asked them to un-ban my flagship account, like you know, send a message to the site master or however you're supposed to do it, and I ain't going to neither, I ain't no beggin' little bit[COLOR="Black"]c[/COLOR]h, but if you guys could please, PLEASE, PLEASE get my shit back, dude'll be good.

I'll be good. No more bad poster. I will leave my sinful ways behind, and if a e-ga turn back, just like old Hebrew law, shall thy e-ga turn to salt or whatever.

No, wait, maybe it was this one.

But yo my man, at any rate we was all like this:

... havin' this crazy as all hell bang a bit[COLOR="Black"]c[/COLOR]h in the pooper drop and turn you all to stone and shit. Yo, that e-ga with the mean mug, that's Steve.
    Last edited by Josh; 01-13-2014 at 10:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by B-Low
    I actually have 4 alts. One of them I've never even used because I forgot the password AND the password to the email that I would have to use to change the password. The other ones are out there but rarely used though
    You're def the Coyote

@Josh
    Steve is the one who bans. He told me.

Quote Originally Posted by hateraid
    Let's be real, you really have to go out of your way to be banned. You can get away with a lot on here.
    Jeff is a very easy going guy all things considering, same with the admins
    Not really.

Quote Originally Posted by Nash
    What is the point of having an alt though? Are you so dedicated to what is going on on this forum that you take time to create an alt and actually stick with the whole shtick?.
    *Slim Charles voice*

Ah yo, when it come to these here alts, we all the same, with or without one. I got the shotgun, you got the briefcase. When the sun goes down, a tit stay a tit. It gonna get sucked on regardless.

There is no point to having one, that's the point. Any rhyme or reason done been gone. It not 'bout that youngin' ya heard? It's about being bored as as fu[COLOR="Black"]c[/COLOR]k and makin' the most out of your computer in the middle of the day, killin' that time, nah mean?

Quote Originally Posted by KingBeasley08
    You're def the Coyote
    Lol actually that's not one of mine. One of my greatest regrets is not coming up with that idea first

Quote Originally Posted by B-Low
    I actually have 4 alts. One of them I've never even used because I forgot the password AND the password to the email that I would have to use to change the password. The other ones are out there but rarely used though
    i knew you were wild e

The greatest alt creators are b-low, jtotheizzo, j$, and kwajo. Anyone else should ask permission or advice how to do it right

You can get banned for numerous reasons, the amount of sand accumulated in this douche "Steve" va.gina being the fundamental one.