Page 1 of 18 123411 ... LastLast

Default "We'll see how I'm coasting. You'll see the numbers I'll put up on Wednesday" -Lebron

Anyone got the insider hookup?

Quote Originally Posted by SB Nation
    With two days off this weekend and a refreshing visit to the White House on Tuesday, James promises we'll see a different James against the 17-19 Washington Wizards. "We'll see Wednesday how I'm coasting," James said jokingly as he made his way into the Heat locker room on Monday. "You'll see the numbers I'll put up on Wednesday. Just watch."
    http://www.bulletsforever.com/2014/1...ng-this-season

So what's Lebron gonna put up tonight?

Default Re: "We'll see how I'm coasting. You'll see the numbers I'll put up on Wednesday" -Lebron

inb4 21-5-5 on 10/25

Learning to shoot layups

Default Re: "We'll see how I'm coasting. You'll see the numbers I'll put up on Wednesday" -Lebron

Wait.

So if he puts up insane numbers... wouldn't that give the "coasting" talk more credibility?

Quote Originally Posted by AbeVigodaLive
    Wait.

So if he puts up insane numbers... wouldn't that give the "coasting" talk more credibility?

Yes. I don't think he thought that statement through. Seems he meant to actually say "oh you think I don't got it anymore?"

Quote Originally Posted by Solefade
    inb4 21-5-5 on 10/25
    that would be great but more like 10/18

35-14-8 on 52%

I like Lebron but c'mon, my raps would smash the Wizards.

Quote Originally Posted by AbeVigodaLive
    Wait.

Yeah, this makes zero sense. So he's going to turn it up and have a monster game...to prove that this is what he has in fact been doing all season long? Or is he just saying that the numbers he puts up on Wednesday are going to be consistent with what he's been putting up during the last few games?

I rule the local playground

LeBron scored at least 30 points in the last 4 games

Where is the problem?

Leserious. No More Lecoasting.

Quote Originally Posted by LeBron 06

Where is the problem?
    Ask Lebron. He's the one who made this statement.

That just means he will probably take more than 15-16 FGA... even in his rookie he averaged 3 more FGA.... he is coasting like hell...
    Last edited by pauk; 01-15-2014 at 01:13 PM.

I usually hit open layups

This dumbass.. should have shut his mouth. If he drops a big game, that just shows how he's been coasting, and how stacked his team is.

However, I'm putting my money on him dropping a 2011-ish game

Quote Originally Posted by LeBron 06

Where is the problem?

I think People wants him to score over 40 points per game.

I rule the local playground

Quote Originally Posted by oarabbus
    Yes. I don't think he thought that statement through. Seems he meant to actually say "oh you think I don't got it anymore?"

This

Quote Originally Posted by pauk
    That just means he will probably take more than 15-16 FGA... even in his rookie he averaged 3 more FGA.... he is coasting like hell...
    For the good of the team he should try to average that many FGA. This team doesn't need him to dominate at all, unless it is needed of course.