Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678

Default Re: Jordan/LeBron one on one

you make good points in your post but i think you're vastly underrating lebron's size and strength.

Quote Originally Posted by HoopsFanNumero1
    What are you studying?
    double major physics/math

Good college starter

Quote Originally Posted by Prometheus
    double major physics/math
    What are the job prospects for that? Or are you planning on doing further education?

What are the job prospects for that? Or are you planning on doing further education?
    going to grad school for aerospace engineering. average starting salary for that field is 80k. that's STARTING

Good college starter

going to grad school for aerospace engineering. average starting salary for that field is 80k. that's STARTING
    Don't Universities have an undergrad option for aerospace?

Don't Universities have an undergrad option for aerospace?
    yeah, it's kind of a long story. I don't see the need to continue this conversation on a Jordan/LeBron thread, if you're really that curious than pm me

Good college starter

yeah, it's kind of a long story. I don't see the need to continue this conversation on a Jordan/LeBron thread, if you're really that curious than pm me
    Nah, it's cool . Just making small talk.

aerospace is sick, I'm doing Biomedical Engineering (in grad school for it currently). Also an important distinction, 80k is the starting salary for people with the job title "Aerospace Engineer" (or related). However your 1st job out of grad school is highly likely to be an entry level position (I DGAF about what the media says, the job market is **** right now for non-compsci/programmers) and you shouldn't be surprised if you start at 60-70k. Average mid-career salary for aero can go 90+ easy though, and if you DO WORK in grad school and land a job at something like NASA or better yet, a private R&D firm you can be making 6 figs for sure. Good luck bro!

On topic: to the people that just don't get it, Lebron has 2" and 35-45lbs on Jordan. Have you people played 1v1? Have you played against someone who had 2" and 30 lbs on you? or vice versa? Lebron can body up Jordan (obviously Jordan will still score some) and on the offensive end Lebron can post up or just shoot over Jordan. It's not that Jordan has NO CHANCE, that's just stupid, it's like that guy said earlier - playing 1v1 winners to 11 or 21, Lebron wins at least 75% of the time. And Demarcus Cousins could probably take Lebron 75% of the time.
    Last edited by oarabbus; 01-19-2014 at 01:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by oarabbus
    aerospace is sick, I'm doing Biomedical Engineering (in grad school for it currently). Also an important distinction, 80k is the starting salary for people with the job title "Aerospace Engineer" (or related). However your 1st job out of grad school is highly likely to be an entry level position (I DGAF about what the media says, the job market is **** right now for non-compsci/programmers) and you shouldn't be surprised if you start at 60-70k. Average mid-career salary for aero can go 90+ easy though, and if you DO WORK in grad school and land a job at something like NASA or better yet, a private R&D firm you can be making 6 figs for sure. Good luck bro!

On topic: to the people that just don't get it, Lebron has 2" and 35-45lbs on Jordan. Have you people played 1v1? Have you played against someone who had 2" and 30 lbs on you? or vice versa? Lebron can body up Jordan (obviously Jordan will still score some) and on the offensive end Lebron can post up or just shoot over Jordan. It's not that Jordan has NO CHANCE, that's just stupid, it's like that guy said earlier - playing 1v1 winners to 11 or 21, Lebron wins at least 75% of the time. And Demarcus Cousins could probably take Lebron 75% of the time.
    1 - I'm a straight A student, and I'm staying in school until I get my Ph.D. i'mma be f'kin rich bruh.

2 - I can stop someone 30 lbs heavier from backing me down, so can mj.

2 - I can stop someone 30 lbs heavier from backing me down, so can mj.
    With no shot clock? No way.