Page 21 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1118192021222324 LastLast

Default Re: Richard Sherman has SWAG

Quote Originally Posted by moe94
    What's with all these personal attacks, guys?
    Crackers gonna crack.

Quote Originally Posted by Bless Mathews
    It was all those emotions all balled up. Jesus.

You type like a republican after seeing sherman for the first time on interview.

He was turnt the fucc up. Get the fucc over it. Smdh
    Fck you man. Seriously. I have my opinion but I'm not in here spewing hate towards dude. For you to imply that I'm racist, Republican, etc. pisses me the fck off. I don't give a fck if this is just a message board. I'm in this bitch even saying that some of his facial expressions made me laugh and I enjoyed it.

Quote Originally Posted by ROCSteady
    Because f*ck that guy, that's why. The thread is officially derailed becuz he wants to personalize things...call me white, Republican, soft, etc... all things I'm not even close to being.

I'm not gunna NOT respond. I'll rag on his bum ass all night. People thumb their nose at insignificant morons like that dude...supposed to be a grown father and shit.

People like him sustain racism, they are a burden to human advancement and should just pay their taxes and do whatever they can to slowly kill themselves
    Dang. I'm in yo head.

You know I smoke Newport 100's, a dad. I have no idea who the fucc you are. You wanna write my bio bro?

Back to big words and "intelligent social commentary". GTFO.

You are acting just like All the rest of America that saw him for the first time. Anti. I've been around it. It ain't nothing new. Just a player turnt up that ,for once was brave enough to do on camera. Happens ALL THE TIME behind closed doors.

Be thankful you witnessed it. Get the fucc over it. It's no big deal.

Mohammed Ali.

Game

Set.

Match.

It was all those emotions all balled up. Jesus.

You type like a republican after seeing sherman for the first time on interview.

He was turnt the fucc up. Get the fucc over it. Smdh
    You don't have to be a repub to spot a douchebag. What type of drooler drags politics into a football conversation anyway?

Quote Originally Posted by Is He Ill
    You don't have to be a repub to spot a douchebag. What type of drooler drags politics into a football conversation anyway?
    Lol. Lol.

He was acting like a republican. Like all the other millions of republicans that saw him on tv for the first time and were so outraged.

Smh.

Dang. I'm in yo head.

You know I smoke Newport 100's, a dad. I have no idea who the fucc you are. You wanna write my bio bro?

Back to big words and "intelligent social commentary". GTFO.

You are acting just like All the rest of America that saw him for the first time. Anti. I've been around it. It ain't nothing new. Just a player turnt up that ,for once was brave enough to do on camera. Happens ALL THE TIME behind closed doors.

Be thankful you witnessed it. Get the fucc over it. It's no big deal.

Mohammed Ali.

Game

Set.

Match.
    Your biography would be a dime a dozen semi-depressing tragedy that an audience would at and say 'typical.' They would put it down early becuz your story is boring and uninspiring. I would never waste my time on a project like that.

You're a grown man and your idols are a 20 something year old football player and apparently from your other 'competitive endeavor' Omar Epps from Juice
    Last edited by ROCSteady; 01-21-2014 at 11:38 PM.

Lol. Lol.

He was acting like a republican. Like all the other millions of republicans that saw him on tv for the first time and were so outraged.

Smh.
    Someone being put off by something does not necessarily equate to being outraged.

What gets me is the same ppl that were on my feed fighting for the Duck Dynasty guy's right to free speech are so outraged by a football player calling another football player "sorry" and "mediocre."
    Last edited by Go Getter; 01-21-2014 at 11:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by moe94
    What's with all these personal attacks, guys?
    Coming from you.

Quote Originally Posted by Go Getter
    What gets me is the same that were on my feed fighting for the Duck Dynasty guy's right to free speech are so outraged by a football player calling another football player "sorry" and "mediocre."
    Yeah, those people are definitely idiots.

Quote Originally Posted by Go Getter
    What gets me is the same that were on my feed fighting for the Duck Dynasty guy's right to free speech are so outraged by a football player calling another football player "sorry" and "mediocre."

double standard.. We talked about it the hockey thread.. We all know what this is about no matter how much people would try and deny it..

Your biography would be a dime a dozen semi-depressing tragedy that an audience would at and say 'typical.' They would put it down early becuz your story is boring and uninspiring.

You're a grown man and your idols are a 20 something year old football player and apparently from your other 'competitive endeavor' Omar Epps from Juice
    When did I type he was my idol. Lol.

I respect his honesty and know he is one of smartest and best players in the league.

Get off my nuts kid.

It's very obvious you are much more than a typical fan or admirer. He is a success, you are not. He has a platform, you do not. He is good at something at a high level, you are not. He is somewhat intelligent, you are not. These are the things you wish to be.

Mix in the similarities y'all have (brash, African American, shit talker) and you get a guy whose life has passed him by so thinks guys think Sherm represent them in a country where they get no exposure. You don't just cheer for him, it's deeper than that. Deep down, you feel a personal connection and want to live through another young dude's opportunities becuz you are irrelevant.

LOL. TURNNTT UPPP, TELL THE DJ THA'S MY SHIT!

It's very obvious you are much more than a typical fan or admirer. He is a success, you are not. He has a platform, you do not. He is good at something at a high level, you are not. He is somewhat intelligent, you are not. These are the things you wish to be.

Mix in the similarities y'all have (brash, African American, shit talker) and you get a guy whose life has passed him by so thinks guys think Sherm represent them in a country where they get no exposure. You don't just cheer for him, it's deeper than that. Deep down, you feel a personal connection and want to live through another young dude's opportunities becuz you are irrelevant.

LOL. TURNNTT UPPP, TELL THE DJ THA'S MY SHIT!
    Crackers gonna crack.

Bless Mathews playing in the Super Bowl of his adult life.

The pressure is palpable and it's up to him to make a clutch play and save the party.

He knows competition, he has seen the demands of ruthless patrons and fans