Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2734353637

Default Re: 'Batman Vs. Superman' Movie News

So rumors are going around already about JL1, which starts filming soon. Apparently, even more executive oversight as a reaction to the BvS reviews.

Some spoilers ahead:

So obviously this will involve Darkseid. I really really hope they knock this one out of the park. I ****ing love Darkseid and I hope they don't screw up his look. I think all of the heroes will struggle with their good vs evil decisions while being manipulated by DS.

Like I mentioned earlier... SPOILERS

1.) Movie would been much better if they didn't let it be known that Wonder Woman would be in the movie and just striaght out show her in the trailer.

2.) Eisenberg as Luther is a horrible fit.

3.) They shouldn't have killed Super-man then brought him back. Killing Super-man then bringing him back totally undid what they set the end up for. What they should've did was kill Doomsday without Super-man dying, then at the end have Batman, Wonder Woman and Super-man finding out what was on the encrypted data revealing the other members of the future Justice League and having those three discuss forming a team versus Batman/Wonder Woman discussing it at Clark's funeral.

Quote Originally Posted by Meticode
    Like I mentioned earlier... SPOILERS
    Your point 3 ignores that they have little motivation to get everyone together if not for that ending. Otherwise they might feel Superman is enough to handle whatever threats come up next.

Man this movie was long. I thought the film had a ton of potential, but took a few missteps. I thought they took way too long to build up the Batman vs. Superman conflict. Let's be honest, people just wanted to see them fight, so you don't have to spend 90 minutes trying to convince us they don't like each other.

I thought Wonder Woman stole the show. While Batman was getting his ass whooped, she was standing toe to toe with Doomsday. As for Doomsday, they should have spent more time developing that side of the plot, instead of so much focus on Batman vs Superman. It felt like they just kinda through him in at the end because they needing something to kill Superman.

Justice League movie could be good. I'm not a big Superman fan, so any DC Movie without him in it has potential for me. I know they showed Aquaman, but who were the other two heroes they foreshadowed? And any idea on who the next DC Villain will be?

Quote Originally Posted by bdreason
    Man this movie was long. I thought the film had a ton of potential, but took a few missteps. I thought they took way too long to build up the Batman vs. Superman conflict. Let's be honest, people just wanted to see them fight, so you don't have to spend 90 minutes trying to convince us they don't like each other.

I thought Wonder Woman stole the show. While Batman was getting his ass whooped, she was standing toe to toe with Doomsday. As for Doomsday, they should have spent more time developing that side of the plot, instead of so much focus on Batman vs Superman. It felt like they just kinda through him in at the end because they needing something to kill Superman.

Justice League movie could be good. I'm not a big Superman fan, so any DC Movie without him in it has potential for me. I know they showed Aquaman, but who were the other two heroes they foreshadowed? And any idea on who the next DC Villain will be?
    i believe one of the others was cyborg.

i agree, the film was unnecessarily long.

Quote Originally Posted by bdreason

The other two heroes they showed were the Flash in the convenience store and Cyborg. Also the Flash was the one in Bruce's dream telling him that Lois was the key to everything and that he was right about Superman being the death of everyone.

Towards the end Luthor is referring to Darkseid when he's talking about the bell being rung already who is this fellow...

...during Bruce's dream squeence when the land is desolate Darkseid's logo can can be seen carved into the field and the machines flying around with wings are from Darkseid. In the ultimate edition or a scene cut from the movie a SWAT team goes in the ship and sees the ship teaching Luthor about some figure. Some people think the figure being shown is Darkseid, but the figure looks more like Darkseid's general named Steppenwolf shown here (because of the helm protrusions)...

Comic/Movie

Mugshot from SlyCooper Nilocon165's Avatar

Yo Meticode, press visited the set and it was confirmed that Steppenwolf was the main villian.

Ultimate Edition was so much better than Civil War wowowowowowowow

Banned

It's just a shitty movie, no other way to describe it.