Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Default Re: In all serious where do u have Lebrons ceiling alltime after 10 seasons?

top 5 lol, dude single handedly costed an epic stacked team a finals series

Default Re: In all serious where do u have Lebrons ceiling alltime after 10 seasons?

Quote Originally Posted by Magic 32
    That looks painful

Quote Originally Posted by moe94
    You lost your damn mind.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N71ACnaLiFQ

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by Jameerthefear
    That looks painful
    Just ask Kobe. That was his hobby during the 2009-10 season (and playoffs).

Quote Originally Posted by iTare
    Looks like a spinoff of dermarolling.

Possessed by B-Ball Ancient Legend's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Jabbar
    top 5 lol, dude single handedly costed an epic stacked team a finals series
    So did Kobe in 2004.

3-time NBA All-Star

i have him around wilt which is just barely top15. But now that he cheated, I have him top5 coz idiot fans thinks cheated rings are equal to legit rings. But for me, I dont even think hell crack top 15.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Ancient Legend
    So did Kobe in 2004.

Made that high school varsity squad

If I were a betting man I'd say LeBron hangs them up with 1-2 more rings and finals MVPs and 1 more MVP. That along with the other accolades should put him around 4.

Quote Originally Posted by Ancient Legend
    So did Kobe in 2004.
    biggest myth on ish, lal played bad that finals, it was nowhere near the choke job bran delighted us with, he basically threw the most iconic chokejob in the games history nontheless

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Jabbar
    biggest myth on ish, lal played bad that finals, it was nowhere near the choke job bran delighted us with, he basically threw the most iconic chokejob in the games history nontheless
    Legendary scorer, Bean, averaged 23 PPG on 38% shooting

It wasn't bad at all. In fact, it's pretty damn good....if you're Brandon Jennings.

Meanwhile, the putrid Shaq did 27 PPG on 63% shooting. Stupid fatass.

Kobe in Magic/Bird's tier and Duncan's not?

If we're going off the typical criteria for a GOAT list (titles, Finals MVPs, overall stats), his ceiling is top 3-5, because he can definitely still win 3 more rings and Finals MVPs, which would put him there.

NBA sixth man of the year Micku's Avatar

I feel like people do consider him top 10. He probably passed Larry Bird in the eyes of the casuals or the media. I don't know if he passed Bird within the hardcore fans.

I don't really think it's right to compare by ranking. I think it's best to do it with tiers. I don't really see people ranking him above Russell, Wilt, Jordan and Kareem territory, but I think he could get up to the Bird and Magic level. But sometimes people rank Magic and Bird high up there along with Kareem/MJ/Wilt/Russell too. Everybody has their own ranking system, so meh.

But so far, he's great. He accomplished a lot. 4 mvps, 4 finals trips, and won two of them in 10 seasons. Enough for people to acknowledge him as one of the top tier greats.

It'll be more fun to actually compare other greats after 10 seasons of being in the NBA!

Bill Russell: 9 rings, 5 MVPs
    Magic Johnson: 5 rings, 3 MVPs
    Tim Duncan: 4 rings, 2 MVPs
    Michael Jordan: 3 rings, 1 DPOY, 3 MVP
    Larry Bird: 3 rings, 3 MVPs
    Shaq: 3 rings, 1 MVP
    Kobe Bryant: 3 Rings
    Kareem: 2 rings, 6 MVPs
    Wilt: 1 ring, 4 MVPs

What is interesting is that some of them pretty much accomplish everything that they could after 10 seasons. Magic and Bird got their careers cut short and had misfortune. LeBron is still young enough to win a couple of more. Who knows how long he could play for. But after this season, I wonder where he would rank up against the other greats after 10 seasons?

But accomplishments and level of play is different. They would relate to one another tho. Like what type of performance did you do to help your team win a championship.

Once again. Trolls can't talk about one subject?

Bring up Kobe. That's been their method of distraction since the beginning of time.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by oh the horror
    Once again. Trolls can't talk about one subject?

Bring up Kobe. That's been their method of distraction since the beginning of time.
    What are you even talking about? Laker fans bringing up the failures of LeBron while pretending like Kobe is clean will absolutely get called out. It's truly that simple. This thread is about all-time ranking so it's only natural that Kobe's name be brought up. Trolls get angry when their arguments are attacked. What else is new?