Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789

Default Re: In all serious where do u have Lebrons ceiling alltime after 10 seasons?

wow this might be the worst thread i have ever tried to read

I brick nerf balls La Frescobaldi's Avatar

Default Re: In all serious where do u have Lebrons ceiling alltime after 10 seasons?

Quote Originally Posted by GoranDragon
    Numbers don't lie. Kareem 2 FMVPs out of 6 rings is just sad.

Check this thread if you're impressed and want to learn more about the new advanced stat I invented call alpha/beta usage rate:

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=323622
    That [COLOR="Red"]Invalid Link[/COLOR] is a perfect sample of your views of sociology.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by La Frescobaldi
    That [COLOR="Red"]Invalid Link[/COLOR] is a perfect sample of your views of sociology.
    Thread got deleted for no reason whatsoever.

In terms of career resume? Top 10, maybe even top 8 some day if everything goes right for him
    Peak? Probably top 10-12 range

I brick nerf balls La Frescobaldi's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GoranDragon
    Thread got deleted for no reason whatsoever.
    Who can blame them for taking it out with the rest of the garbage?
    Your woolly-brained ideas are in the exact same category as phrenology:

Quote Originally Posted by oh the horror
    Once again. Trolls can't talk about one subject?

Bring up Kobe. That's been their method of distraction since the beginning of time.
    Are you retarded?

Quote Originally Posted by Bandito
    Same tier as Kobe, Magic, Bird etc...

Lower than MJ...
    When y'all get it? Kobe IS NOT the same tier as Magic/Bird or LeBron..

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Jabbar
    lebron 2011 denies him the top all time, its a no brainer rlly, you just cant throw an egg like that, with sucha team and get away with it, srry fellas
    2011 was meh. Everybody had their stinkers, like said. How the rest performed doesnt matter really.

College superstar The Iron Fist's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by T_L_P
    Kobe should have been feeding the best player on his team though
    Uh, he had 4.5 assists per game.

College superstar The Iron Fist's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Prometheus
    kinda seems like people are not comprehending the question. "what is his ceiling" is idealistic, it basically means if everything works out perfectly for him the rest of the way. His ceiling then is probably #2 all-time, as he could finish with more rings/fmvp's than Michael but still be ranked lower because of a lesser peak and a resume with some awful performances that Jordan's resume does not have.

in all likelihood, bron will probably be 5-8 in most reasonable fans' lists, below mj and kaj for sure, and somewhere in the mix with bird/magic/Russell/shaq/etc.....

and as for 2004, kobe chucked away the series and the numbers demonstrate this emphatically. he shot 43/113 while shaq was 53/84. Detroit was single-covering shaq the entire time, and yet kobe consistently looked for his own shot and refused to keep feeding the big man down low. he finished the series with a statline significantly worse than LeBron's numbers in 2011, and any time a kobetard tries to use 2011 as a way to diminish LeBron, they will have 2004 thrown in their face from now until the end of time.
    How many players on that Lakers team had more than 7 ppg?

Not airballing my layups anymore hops and stops's Avatar

T1
    Jordan
    Kareem
    Wilt

T2
    Bird
    Magic
    Shaq
    Hakeem

T3
    Duncan
    Kobe
    Oscar
    LeBron
    Moses

His ceiling is tier 2. He's not getting to tier 1. Neither is Kobe. Neither is Duncan.

Quote Originally Posted by poido123
    You are like two different people Moe One minute you're calling out Lebron, next minute you're overrating him...

Kidd was not in his prime in that series He was an old man and slow!

That Heat team was stacked, there's no denying it. Wade was younger, Bosh in his prime and Lebron. They were heavy favourites to beat the Mavs(that was according to betting too) and they failed badly.

This is one of your worst posts Moe, you usually post something useful
    He's cool, he's mystical. I always wonder if there are 2 different personalites? He has his fair share of contradicting moments

Quote Originally Posted by The Iron Fist
    How many players on that Lakers team had more than 7 ppg?
    there was one guy on the team who was getting whatever he wanted, scoring 27/game on 63%, the most dominant big of the modern era who was being single-covered by significantly smaller men, and kobe took 50% more shots than him. don't give me this crap about the rest of the team. comparing kobe/shaq stats for that series speaks for itself