Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    The Paterfamilias RedBlackAttack's Avatar

Default Re: Anybody try cocaine?

My brain literally hurt for days after doing ecstasy back in the day. It straight up ravages your brain.

Saw a basketball once

Tried cocaine a once and it did shit. Either it was wank cocaine, or I was so wankered on john smiths with vodka shots the cocaine couldnt affect me.
    Dont even know why i tried it that night, my best mate used to deal the stuff and was never tempted before.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 1987_Lakers's Avatar

Tried it quite a few times, in my experience If you do coke in a party environment when you are already have a nice alcohol buzz it is pretty amazing.

I don't like doing it when I'm sober though, it makes me jumpy.

Earned not given

Quote Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
    How old are you? And, MDMA is about 1,000x harder on your body than cocaine. FYI

Only smoked weed a handful of times and only done molly once. It was a capsule.

Even if marijuana were to be legalized here in California I likely would only do it a couple of times a month, which is about the amount of times I consume alcohol.

Quote Originally Posted by Shade8780
    No, I'm just kidding. Sure why wouldn't I be? It's not like it can destroy your life, **** up your body and possibly kill you. Cocaine is great!
    So you've never gotten into a car before then i take it?

Quote Originally Posted by Dresta
    So you've never gotten into a car before then i take it?
    He's 13.

It's the same shit I was saying at 13 after I ate a pizza lunchable and took a nap on my parents bed... woke up, ate some pizza rolls, took a shit, and got dropped off at baseball practice.

Shade, suck a dick kid. You don't know about that life yet.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 1987_Lakers's Avatar

I actually have a funny coke story, I was at a club one night, had a few beers and was feeling good, I need to take a piss so I go to the bathroom, as I enter I see a guy by the sink just hitting lines of coke, I get tempted so I ask him if he has more, he says yes, he gives me a 20 dollar bag for me to hit in the bathroom stall, he asks for 7 dollars and tells me to not finish it all. I didn't quite understand what he said, I thought he gave me the whole bag for 7 dollars so I'm in the stall just sniffing and sniffing, I'm taking a while and he gets impatient and tells me not to finish it all. I finally understand the situation, I get out of the bathroom stall and hand him the rest of the bag which was almost gone.

As I was leaving the restroom, there was a bunch of dudes waiting in line for the bathroom just looking at me like I just killed someone, in my head I'm wondering why is everyone giving me weird looks then one guy in the line looks at me and point to his nose, at this moment I realize that I still had some powder on my nose in plain sight, I forgot to clean myself, I quickly proceed to wipe my nose and just leave the area.
    Last edited by 1987_Lakers; 01-26-2014 at 07:33 PM.

for new years or big parties

The Magic are a trash HylianNightmare's Avatar

You'll be fine, it probably wasn't the best stuff but it's good that you had a good time. Only done it 3 times myself and all it ever did was make have anxiety/panic allot. Gets my heart racing and I can't calm down at all, no matter the situation I am nervous, just make sure you aren't doing it on the regular doe. Real talk

I rule the local playground

Quote Originally Posted by HardwoodLegend
    No. That's in my Holy Trinity of feared drugs that I will never try along with crystal meth and heroin.
    Meth, heroine and crack are the three I'll never try. I've never done coke but I don't believe it's nearly as bad as those three.

The Paterfamilias RedBlackAttack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 1987_Lakers
    I actually have a funny coke story, I was at a club one night, had a few beers and was feeling good, I need to take a piss so I go to the bathroom, as I enter I see a guy by the sink just hitting lines of coke, I get tempted so I ask him if he has more, he says yes, he gives me a 20 dollar bag for me to hit in the bathroom stall, he asks for 7 dollars and tells me to not finish it all. I didn't quite understand what he said, I thought he gave me the whole bag for 7 dollars so I'm in the stall just sniffing and sniffing, I'm taking a while and he gets impatient and tells me not to finish it all. I finally understand the situation, I get out of the bathroom stall and hand him the rest of the bag which was almost gone.

As I was leaving the restroom, there was a bunch of dudes waiting in line for the bathroom just looking at me like I just killed someone, in my head I'm wondering why is everyone giving me weird looks then one guy in the line looks at me and point to his nose, at this moment I realize that I still had some powder on my nose in plain sight, I forgot to clean myself, I quickly proceed to wipe my nose and just leave the area.
    So, you bogart the bag and leave reminents on your nostrils? Yeah, not a good look.

I was rolling while at the Tunnel in NYC in the mid-90s and my buddy passed me a one-hitter. I must have been super intense in my smoking technique, because a security guard snatched me up and pulled me into the stairwell. He thought it was a crack pipe.

He pocketed my buddy's glass one-hitter, too.

Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorMurder
    Eye roll.
    Getting into a car is pretty dangerous actually, and can lead to all of the things the guy i quoted. Life is all about balancing risk and reward, from driving to taking drugs to horse-riding and playing football. It is only your blind prejudice that makes them appear different.

So go roll your eyes somewhere else you steaming pile of muff garbage.

Quote Originally Posted by BrownEye007
    Meth, heroine and crack are the three I'll never try. I've never done coke but I don't believe it's nearly as bad as those three.
    Heroin is pretty safe provided it is pure and provided you don't inject it. Opiates cause less damage to the body than most drugs - the only thing it really messes with is your digestion.

Heroin is pretty safe provided it is pure and provided you don't inject it. Opiates cause less damage to the body than most drugs - the only thing it really messes with is your digestion.
    dresta: "smoking cigarettes into your 30s is relatively safe"

The amount of people that do heroin that don't inject it are probably equal to the same amount of people that shove weed in their rectum.