Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456
    The Paterfamilias RedBlackAttack's Avatar

Default Re: In 50 years the Beach Boys will be more remembered then the Beatles IMO

Quote Originally Posted by KeylessEntry
    this is almost as bad of a generalization as the one that the f@ggot OP made in his thread about China.

you need to listen to more beach boys

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xYc4DT18EJg
    That is funny as hell.

The sporadic clapping, stomping and smacking had me rolling.

Default Re: In 50 years the Beach Boys will be more remembered then the Beatles IMO

Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorMurder
    WWII Kiss.
    Now I want a gif of the Andrews Sisters in full KISS makeup.

I prefer The Beach Boys, but there's no way this will happen. The Beatles are too ingrained in pop culture, too influential, worshiped too much, and have too many highly thought of albums. Who cares anyways? Are you that invested in popular opinion? But hey, it's nice to throw out a far-off prediction that you'll soon forget. Be sure to bump this thread in 50 years...

Quote Originally Posted by gigantes
    once again, little bro, might i suggest transylvania as an interesting place to settle down?

i can give you a bro-hug on that, but nothing further.
    Bro, you must be into the trannies with all this tranny talk. DW has you affected. Tell him/her/it/they how you feel.

Actually, I just put the pettiness aside for a second, it would be hilarious if Transylvania was a country full of trannies but also horrifying.

PS, I found your myspace profle pic;

   

Quote Originally Posted by D-FENS
    Bro, you must be into the trannies with all this tranny talk. DW has you affected. Tell him/her/it/they how you feel.

Actually, I just put the pettiness aside for a second, it would be hilarious if Transylvania was a country full of trannies but also horrifying.

PS, I found your myspace profle pic;
    no no, check the record. it

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Myth's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by L.Kizzle
    I've seen Marley posters, AC/DC, Zeppelin, Michael Jackson, KISS and others but never a Beatles poster.
    When I was in college in the mid-2000s, the Beatles on Abbey Road was a fairly common poster. Not 20% as somebody mentioned, but probably a top 10 poster. Never saw a Beach Boys poster though.

I have 1 friend who the Beatles are his favorite band (sports multiple framed posters). I'm the biggest Beach Boys fan of all of my friends, and that is with them probably in my top 20.

well in 50 years nobody is going to be alive that was during the beatles era

CBS is doing a big blow out celebrating the 50th anniversary of The Beatles appearance on The Ed O'Sullivan Show.

So many celebrities and legendary people in the crowd, singing along classic Beatles songs. You can see the nostalgia and personal connection they have, shit is genuine.

Sry Nick Young, The Beach Boys will never see reverence and the type of public recognition like this.
    Last edited by ROCSteady; 02-09-2014 at 09:43 PM.