Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    High School Starter

Default Kevin Love to Suns?

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/why-eme...233443139.html

I was reading this article how Okafor will be a huge key trade for suns. How about Okafor and 2 2014 draft picks for Love?

NBA sixth man of the year KyrieTheFuture's Avatar

Default Re: Kevin Love to Suns?

Not gonna get much better than 2 2014 picks. They're both lottery right?

If I was Minnesota I would look into this trade or trading Love. It just seems like he's going to leave. It's just the nature of the NBA now.

It makes you wonder what would've happened in the NBA if LeBron resigned with Miami. How the East would look now? Would players be making high stacked teams with low-end budget players?

with God-given ass JimmyMcAdocious's Avatar

For 2014: Looks like they have their pick, Pacers (top 14 protected to 2019), Wolves (top 13 protected this year), and the Wizards' (top 12 protected this year).

Also have 3 second picks? The ****.
    http://www.prosportstransactions.com...uture/Suns.htm

So low lottery at the absolute best, unless their season implodes (their pick).

Quote Originally Posted by KyrieTheFuture
    Not gonna get much better than 2 2014 picks. They're both lottery right?
    The Suns potentially have 4 draft picks in the upcoming lottery (although the likely scenario has it only being 3) but there's a good chance that none of them would be in the lottery. They have their own pick (which certainly wouldn't be a lottery pick if they acquired Love), the Wizards pick (which is top 12 protected but it looks like the Wizards will make the playoffs in the East), hilariously the Wolves pick (which is top 13 protected, which they could trade back to them and not have to worry about it ever going to the Suns), and the Pacers pick (which is top 14 protected but unless Indiana deactivates their entire roster is allowed to use the roster of IUPUI instead, isn't going to be in the lottery). Still, the Wolves might not get a better deal than two later draft picks for Love since the teams that will be really interested in Love are teams that are pushing for the playoffs. If they do become serious about trading Love leading up to the deadline, the Suns are probably best option.

Kevin Love would be great for the Suns. Would make them one of the top 5 teams in the west in my opinion.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Quote Originally Posted by Meticode
    If I was Minnesota I would look into this trade or trading Love. It just seems like he's going to leave. It's just the nature of the NBA now.

It makes you wonder what would've happened in the NBA if LeBron resigned with Miami. How the East would look now? Would players be making high stacked teams with low-end budget players?

Players have always left their teams. Kareem left the Bucks back in the 1970s. There is absolutely nothing wrong with it either, just like there is absolutely nothing wrong if a team decides to trade a player.

National High School Star Fire Colangelo's Avatar

Love is worth only a few low end lottery draft picks?

If I'm the wolves I'm exploring a trade for griffin/LMA, or maybe work out a deal with the celtics for their picks that they've amassed.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarcastic
    Players have always left their teams. Kareem left the Bucks back in the 1970s. There is absolutely nothing wrong with it either, just like there is absolutely nothing wrong if a team decides to trade a player.
    I'm not saying it's never happened. I feel it happens now more than ever.

hed leave after his contract is up. no one likes playing in hot ass Phoenix. but ya suns should do it just to show how retarded they are

If I'm Minny, I offer Love for Anthony Bennett. I mean, the #1 overall selection in the draft, on his rookie scale contract for the next 4 years? Will Cleveland do it? You gotta make the offer and find out...

Minnesota HAS to do that. Win, win for both teams.....

Quote Originally Posted by bagelred
    If I'm Minny, I offer Love for Anthony Bennett. I mean, the #1 overall selection in the draft, on his rookie scale contract for the next 4 years? Will Cleveland do it? You gotta make the offer and find out...

Minnesota HAS to do that. Win, win for both teams.....
    ya win win except love leaves cleveland after contract

Quote Originally Posted by AnaheimLakers24
    hed leave after his contract is up. no one likes playing in hot ass Phoenix. but ya suns should do it just to show how retarded they are
    If the Suns get Love they're contenders next season. They need that closer, that clear cut #1 option. They're the 7th seed right now, with a rookie (but still fantastic) coach, a bunch of young players, and in their first year together. They're only going to get better, I could see them reasonably getting the 5th seed next season without Love. With him they're contenders.

Local High School Star The JKidd Kid's Avatar

It would have to be Okafor, 3 firsts or 2 firsts and Len.

Not interested in players that can't play defense