Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Absolutely no way the Heat 3-peat.

Quote Originally Posted by Connor B
    No hate, no overreaction intended, I legitimately think after watching them this whole season that they will not 3-peat, no way. Defense is noticeably worst, Wade is very questionable, Bosh has been very good lately but he isn't enough, the west is better and their main competition in the east is better, they still don't have the necessary big man and in general, they are gassed and cannot rely on high energy small ball to get them through a grueling ECF and/or Finals. Can't blame them...they've played collectively a shit ton of basketball in the last 3 years and as a fan it has been a pleasure to watch them.Lebron is a top ten all-time player but his run at top 3/GOAT is very much on the line this year.

I don't know if Lebron will leave Miami, but I guarantee Riley will makes some moves after they lose because the way they are now they simply cannot win. Again, no hate, still a great team, but they cannot beat multiple teams (OKC, Indiana, maybe a few others in west) in a 7 game.

Default Re: Absolutely no way the Heat 3-peat.

Quote Originally Posted by HOoopCityJones
    According to Lebron fans he's headed for GSW and they're fine with it.

New Bandwagon to ride.
    Should have