Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: NEW Music Video: "Confident" by Justin Bieber ft. Chance the Rapper

Only watched because I wanted to see if Chance would do something funny but I was disappointed. Girl was sexy tho.

I don't get why people hate on Bieber so hard. Dude makes music for teenagers...not grown men who are likely to post on ISH. It's not as if most modern pop music is high art or something. I'd rather listen to a song like this than same BS, formulaic rock music like Imagine Dragons or some shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Bosnian Sajo
    As fake as it may be, I like the way it sounds. As do a lot of people, judging by the number of likes and having over 1 million views after being up on youtube for less than a day.
    I know, I don't care much about the video or Justin Bieber. I don't hate, like or dislike him. I'm just stating why I "think" people don't like him. His success in making money in his field with his seemingly smug attitude probably plays a role too.

I'm not going to pretend to know how his life is or the type of person he actually is, I'm just saying why I think people might not like him.

Personally i don't care much about him, I don't listen to any of his music. The only time I ever read anything about him is when he's seemingly making bad decisions (or at least the media portrays it that way), or someone posts something like this on ISH.
    Last edited by Meticode; 01-30-2014 at 12:41 PM.

That.... that wasn't bad.

The Magical T-Mac HardwoodLegend's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JUDGE WITNESS
    when she bend over the counter doe

I need a name and Twitter account.

She kinda reminds me of Chantel Jeffries, the girl who was joyriding with him in the Lambo.

soundcloud.com/agua-1 andgar923's Avatar

I always sorta defended him as an artist. He's more talented that people give him credit for (by today's standards). When he was young his music was aimed at pre-teens and such. This sounds more mature (naturally).

Production was good
    Singing bad
    Lyrics bad

I think Bieber is a better singer than this. But the song sounds like it'll be a hit I suppose.

On another note.... we've all done stupid shit when we were young. Im sure if we had the world at the palm of our hand, some of us would be more pretentious and entitled than him. Not to defend him, just adding another perspective.

I guess my only beef with him is he tries too hard to act hard at times. Unless that's just me getting the wrong idea from what I've seen.

the Sho Kosugi of ISH -p.tiddy-'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by andgar923
    I always sorta defended him as an artist. He's more talented that people give him credit for (by today's standards). When he was young his music was aimed at pre-teens and such. This sounds more mature (naturally).

Production was good
    Singing bad
    Lyrics bad

I think Bieber is a better singer than this. But the song sounds like it'll be a hit I suppose.

On another note.... we've all done stupid shit when we were young. Im sure if we had the world at the palm of our hand, some of us would be more pretentious and entitled than him. Not to defend him, just adding another perspective.

I guess my only beef with him is he tries too hard to act hard at times. Unless that's just me getting the wrong idea from what I've seen.
    I kind of like Bieber just viewing him as a ridiculously massive child celeb...I honestly don't know ANY of his songs, this is the first video of his I have even watched

Bieber is pretty much living what my dream life was when I was a teen...minus singing shitty music...and I sorta envy him for that

he is rich as hell racing around in Lambos everywhere, he can hand pick pretty much any female he wants in his age range and many older...when I was a teenager that is what I would day dream about...and he is out there living that fairy tale life

IMO he goes out of his way to act "hard" because he knows he is viewed as a big softy...he is made fun of for looking feminine on a regular basis

he is showing signs of addiction issues...and with celebs that is always a bigger issue because there is no one to tell them "STOP USING"...because everyone around him is busy kissing his ass and sucking his dick...no one is there to tell him he is doing wrong

minnesota timberwolves FOYE4MVP's Avatar

I really wish he'd OD. I hate this btch.

Quote Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
    I kind of like Bieber just viewing him as a ridiculously massive child celeb...I honestly don't know ANY of his songs, this is the first video of his I have even watched

Bieber is pretty much living what my dream life was when I was a teen...minus singing shitty music...and I sorta envy him for that

he is rich as hell racing around in Lambos everywhere, he can hand pick pretty much any female he wants in his age range and many older...when I was a teenager that is what I would day dream about...and he is out there living that fairy tale life

IMO he goes out of his way to act "hard" because he knows he is viewed as a big softy...he is made fun of for looking feminine on a regular basis

he is showing signs of addiction issues...and with celebs that is always a bigger issue because there is no one to tell them "STOP USING"...because everyone around him is busy kissing his ass and sucking his dick...no one is there to tell him he is doing wrong
    Insecurity though. Bruno Mars doesn't care that he's feminine... or Miguel. But yea he's letting it get to him. It happens to a lot of people.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GASOL IS GOAT
    At least the songs he made when he was young and at the height of his popularity were catchy.

Pull over