Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default So the fat girl from the internet came over ..

I don't know, somewhere in the back of my mind I was thinking, "Maybe she looks better in person" .. but damn, what I saw was what I got. So the first solution I had was to hit up buffalo wild wings and have a few drinks. Thank god she was cool with drinking. I mean sh*t I didn't think I could survive this night without having a few drinks in me. So we got to the place and I decided to just drown myself in jack. About 5 shots would get me in the zone and make things a bit fuzzy, so at this point, I turned and looked at her, holy sh*t, she's still ugly! Damn. So she got up and went to the bathroom and I was thinking in the back of my mind, "Alright if I can't stand this girl's face, maybe I can just bend her over" .. so I was just gawking at her a*s and trying to find something that would turn me on .. but it was that kind of a*s that barely lumps out with the hips way too retracted. It's like a flat a*s but it's really not based on the proportion of the girl, and plus she's kind of tall, so I would need a stepping stool to climb up on that thing. So anyways, we got back to my place and decided to watch a movie. I deliberately set up an air mattress as the only seating and we both got on it. Obviously she wanted this d*ck, so I was like f*ck it, I'm drunk enough by now, and went for it. Then there was this smell that reeked worst than bong water .. and I realize it's the smell of her getting wet. Any ounce of me popping a mid sized boner pretty much killed it right there.

F*ck worst date I've ever been on. I tried this internet dating sh*t because of that one thread (an ISH idea) and sure enough, not surprising, it was a horrible idea, like all ISH ideas.

Anyways got another date with another chick this weekend.
    Last edited by IamRAMBO24; 01-30-2014 at 06:06 AM.

Banned

Default Re: So the fat girl from the internet came over ..

Stop posting here

Quote Originally Posted by IamRAMBO24
    I don't know, somewhere in the back of my mind I was thinking, "Maybe she looks better in person" .. but damn, what I saw was what I got. So the first solution I had was to hit up buffalo wild wings and have a few drinks. Thank god she was cool with drinking. I mean sh*t I didn't think I could survive this night without having a few drinks in me. So we got to the place and I decided to just drown myself in jack. About 5 shots would get me in the zone and make things a bit fuzzy, so at this point, I turned and looked at her, holy sh*t, she's still ugly! Damn. So she got up and went to the bathroom and I was thinking in the back of my mind, "Alright if I can't stand this girl's face, maybe I can just bend her over" .. so I was just gawking at her a*s and trying to find something that would turn me on .. but it was that kind of a*s that barely lumps out with the hips way too retracted? It's like a flat a*s but it's really not based on the proportion of the girl, and plus she's kind of tall, so I would need a stepping stool to climb up on that thing. So anyways, we got back to my place and decided to watch a movie. I deliberately set up an air mattress as the only seating and we both got on it. Obviously she wanted this d*ck, so I was like f*ck it, I'm drunk enough by now, and went for it. Then there was this smell that reeked worst than bong water .. and I realize it's the smell of her getting wet. Any ounce of me popping a mid sized boner pretty much killed it right there.

F*ck worst date I've ever been on. I tried this internet dating sh*t because of that one thread (an ISH idea) and sure enough, not surprising, it was a horrible idea.
    Isn't the second bolded caused by the first bolded?

Quote Originally Posted by GASOL IS GOAT
    Stop posting here
    Been here since 07 homeboy. Don't disrespect your elders like that.

Banned

Pretty sure it was Kant who said "Fat bitches need love too"

Never been a student of that school of thought myself. Oh well, betas gonna beta.

How fat?

Quote Originally Posted by JebronLames
    How fat?
    I would post pics, but damn, I wouldn't want you nerds to alert her about this thread. I know how sneaky some of you can be.

Banned

I would post pics, but damn, I wouldn't want you nerds to alert her about this thread. I know how sneaky some of you can be.
    Blurr her face out, not hard

Lol her face must be okay if you decided to communicate with her.

Pics or gtfo

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by eriX
    Pics or gtfo
    He can't post pics of something that never happened.

Gentleman Desperado East_Stone_Ya's Avatar

how fat is your next date?

Quote Originally Posted by iamgine
    Isn't the second bolded caused by the first bolded?
    Yeah that's the key. People always look worse in person.

why I even like Rondo CeltsGarlic's Avatar

omg you disgust me

Quote Originally Posted by DonDadda59
    Pretty sure it was Kant who said "Fat bitches need love too"

Never been a student of that school of thought myself. Oh well, betas gonna beta.

And a smart man once said

"Yeah... But they have to pay"