Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Default Re: Kansas is too stacked

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyMcAdocious
    In the last 10 years? I don't think so. Maybe 1 year? It's mostly been the ACC in the early 00's and Big East in the later. Big Ten has showed it's head recently and it's probably the toughest conference this year.
    Big 10 is the toughest. Won't argue that.

NBA Superstar

while that loss likely cost Kansas a 1 seed, it was a good character builder.

huge comeback in someone else's barn, pulling to within two possessions after being down 25.

Wiggins absolutely dominating both ends of the floor, there was a sequence mid-comeback where he hit a three then stole the inbounds and dunked. kid stepped up today, sealed his Big 12 POY trophy.

Kansas also started a very small lineup, when Embiid gets back this will likely not happen again.

You Florida cats need to be careful, might be peaking too early, number one going in rarely wins.

The announcers kept bringing up the point of "why aren't they going to Wiggins more often?" throughout the entire game and I couldn't help but think the same thing. When they did finally start using him they made a huge comeback, and had they gone to him earlier maybe they would have won the game.

Hope to see this side of him more often though for upcoming month, instead of his 5 point 1-8 type games.

Quote Originally Posted by JtotheIzzo
    while that loss likely cost Kansas a 1 seed, it was a good character builder.

huge comeback in someone else's barn, pulling to within two possessions after being down 25.

Wiggins absolutely dominating both ends of the floor, there was a sequence mid-comeback where he hit a three then stole the inbounds and dunked. kid stepped up today, sealed his Big 12 POY trophy.

Kansas also started a very small lineup, when Embiid gets back this will likely not happen again.

You Florida cats need to be careful, might be peaking too early, number one going in rarely wins.
    It's a wide open tournament this year. Being the top team means nothing.

Local High School Star wakencdukest's Avatar

I love kansas, but their point guards are a major weakness. I see them getting abused by some bigger, stronger backcourts. Tharpe is garbage.

Best of luck kansas

Hope embiid recovers from his spinal stress fracture so he can resume his college career next season.

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyMcAdocious
    In the last 10 years? I don't think so. Maybe 1 year? It's mostly been the ACC in the early 00's and Big East in the later. Big Ten has showed it's head recently and it's probably the toughest conference this year.

ok, well we can sit here and argue about which conferences are/were better, but the Big 12 has been near or at the top of the power conferences during the whole streak.

Quote Originally Posted by Clyde
    How's the humble pie tasting?

I don't care about regular season games that have no meaning, because I don't live vicariously through my sports teams (or losses of other sports teams) as you do. keep trying to rile me up tho, maybe you'll succeed one of these days. But uh, this sweet potato pie I'm eating is pretty fvcking good.

Best of luck kansas

Hope embiid recovers from his spinal stress fracture so he can resume his college career next season.

you should go the TheShiver. your brand of trolling would be very effective over there.

Quote Originally Posted by Goliath Uterus

you should go the TheShiver. your brand of trolling would be very effective over there.
    Don't take it as trolling.

I'm a huge basketball fan.

My apologies, I know I asked how's the humble pie, but I figured you probably agree that the Jayhawks aren't as stacked as you made them out to be.

They're still tourney bound, but relying and Tariq isn't a good thing.
    Last edited by Clyde; 03-14-2014 at 09:23 PM.

Don't take it as trolling.

I'm a huge basketball fan.

My apologies, I know I asked how's the humble pie, but I figured you probably agree that the Jayhawks aren't as stacked as you made them out to be.

They're still tourney bound, but relying and Tariq isn't a good thing.

you've been posting updates every time KU loses, or a player gets injured ever since we played FLA. yea, you're not trolling.... I didn't start this thread, we're replacing all 5 starters and not starting any seniors, I knew it'd be a tough year. but with 2, maybe 3 top NBA prospects, we could still easily win the NCAA's.

if George Mason can make the Final 4 pretty sure we can

Oops

Quote Originally Posted by KingBeasley08
    Oops
    Meh, Embiid was out.

Kansas is out before the sweet sixteen. I'm sure Embiid would of helped matters.

Local High School Star Bimbo Coles's Avatar

[QUOTE=Bimbo Coles]Kansas will be lucky to put a few games together in the tournament. It

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by Bimbo Coles
    You know nothing.
    Every dog will have his day...Be happy the number two NBA prospect was injured which paved the way for your little prediction to be true.

On a more serious note, Wiggins looked like shit after playing four really good games in a row.

Nothing more for him in college he needs to go pro.