Default Cousin is in town and wants to see a movie tomorrow, what's the one to see?

American Hustle? Something else?

Default Re: Cousin is in town and wants to see a movie tomorrow, what's the one to see?

Yeah I guess I should have clarified. 18 year old guy cousin, almost done with high school.

   

Default Re: Cousin is in town and wants to see a movie tomorrow, what's the one to see?

my cousin vinny
    christmas vacation 2: cousin eddie's island adventure
    kissing cousins
    cousin sarah
    blood cousins

there's some ideas...

Quote Originally Posted by KyleKong
    Is your cousin a guy or a girl and what age? If it's a dude and he's old enough go see Wolf of Wall Street. Don't go see that movie with a girl cousin, be awkward as fu[COLOR="Black"]c[/COLOR]k.
    Don't know if I would want to see that just because it is 3 hours. It was funny and had good moments but it was long...and more importantly it felt long. It takes a while for the story to build steam.

Quote Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
    Don't know if I would want to see that just because it is 3 hours. It was funny and had good moments but it was long...and more importantly it felt long. It takes a while for the story to build steam.
    Good to know. I'll probably rule that out. Idk if I could pay attention the whole time.

Try to catch the Hobbit in 3D. Trust me, it's worth it. They shot it in 60 fps, so basically, it's the best 3D ever made, much better than Avatar.

kings fan

Wolf of Wall Street or Her.

Banned

Womb Raider