Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    National High School Star dr.hee's Avatar

Default Re: how would you respond to someone close to you being a zoosexual

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Jabbar
    maybe they have a "off the stables" forum where you could troll em w bball related stuff
    "Off the Horse Lounge"...

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by dr.hee
    You'll definitely need some really weird stuff to upset them. Have you tried to convince them that the USA is good at soccer yet?
    We got great cattle and livestock though. Some great horses and bulls. Our rodeos are proof.

I don't care how sick those Euro snobs are. They would not be able to handle these animals.

Banned

maybe they have a "off the stables" forum where you could troll em w bball related stuff

=

i wonder if they have their own rules and consider this pedophile

Elbows too pointy. 2/10, would not smash.

Quote Originally Posted by dr.hee
    Elbows too pointy. 2/10, would not smash.

Banned

God damn son...you know how to bring it. Damn spit my cigarette out.

i would *** the sht out of that dog

Some y'all just don't know....

Does a female sheep have the same anatomical genitalia as a female human?

According to empirical data derived from measuring the anatomy of the ewe (female sheep), the ******l structure is essentially the same as Homo sapien females, with several minor differences.

The pubococcygeus muscle responsible for tightening the ******l orifice is significantly stronger than a female human's muscle. Thus, during penetration, the ewe is able to tighten and loosen the ******l orifice to varying degrees, causing a tighter fit and more intense sense of pleasure for the male, thus decreasing the time to ejaculation.

I'm sure you guys could troll them. Put up pics of Megan Fox and Jessica Alba in lingerie. There will be an outrage.

And then link us, cuz I'm not brave enough to browse

I arrive early for a bbq at a married couples' house I know. They have a small "farm" of animals. A throw back from Jill's childhood.

Jill grew up on a farm, and I spent a lot of time there horsing around and playing with her. For some reason, I was always intriqued with animal genitalia. The corkscrew pecker of a pig, the huge cocks of horse, the bulls humongous balls. Most of all I liked the dogs cocks when they would *** over and hump my leg with their big cocks.

It was the dog days of August, the kind where it is so hot and the humidity so thick, you can feel the sweat run down your ass cheeks. I chose a loosely fitting, above the knee silk dress and left out the bra and panties. It was too damn hot to dress any other way.

I arrived and was getting myself together, when their black lab, Othello came over to greet me. My dress was still hiked up when I stood. I petted him and attended to what I was doing, getting a bottle of wine from the back seat.

While I was bending over, he came up behind and just stuck his tongue in my ***** lips. I almost fell over. He lapped at my lips and here and there would strike my clit. Shivers ran down my spine. Just as I was straightening out my dress, I saw my host approaching. I assumed she saw nothing as the car door was open, and her reaction to me was normal.

We had about two hours before the guests arrived so decided to lounge naked in the pool. They had 8 acres, and no one could possibly see us unless they were tresspassing.

I admired her curves and movements, and told her so. I also told her she had great tits and we both laughed. We drank the bottle of wine down rather quickly, and she sauntered her way off to the house to get another bottle. The house was a good walk from the pool. I privately was titilated by her ass and *****.

I wanted the sun on my body and perched my self on a lounge chair. Before I knew it, Othello was there nuzzling my **** again. I got lost in the amazing feeling and allowed him continue. I was flowing, my ***** was so wet. We spent a few moments this way when I heard approching footsteps and I immediately stepped back into the pool.

It was Jill, and with her was her husband Ethan. I had had a teenage crush on Ethan and every once in a while, when thinking about him I let my mind wander to what could have been....

Anyway, he gave me a warm hug and a kiss on the cheek. I purposely pushed my naked tits into his chest. He gave me a quick, knowing wink.

He had already had a few drinks himself, his usual martini, shaken not stirred. Jill openend the bottle and it was gone in 5 minutes.

Ethan tested the water with his toe then began to disrobe. Nice body I thought. I was surprised when he took his boxers off. He had an 8-9 inch erection. I quickly turned away. He gave an almost smug laugh when he jumped in the pool. Not knowing what else to do I joined him. He still had a huge **** and was stroking it.

I was wondering where Jill had disappeared to.

He slid over and whispered in my ear "I saw you". At first I didn't comprehend what he meant. I then realized he saw the dog lapping away at my *****. Oddly enough, I wasn't embarrassed but aroused. I could feel my self getting wet again.

Jill returned with a bottle of vintage wine and this bottle we enjoyed slowly, while chatting. Occassionally, Ethan would stroke his **** so that he never really lost his erection.

I wanted to smoke, so I got out of the pool and returned to the seat I sat in before. I gulped back the rest of the wine and felt that sweet drunkeness. I relaxed and closed my eyes.

It was a while and when I awoke I could feel Othello lapping at my ***** again. I opened my eyes to find Ethan ****ing Jill up the ass, while I was being licked by a dog. It was the most incredible feeling. Before I knew it, Jill and I were sharing Othello's ****. It had to be nine inches with a humongous knot. She sucked his **** while I licked his knot.

Ethan stood up and took hold of my hand. He led to where Jill was relaxing with legs wide open, Othello working his tongue on her. He pushed Othello away and guided my mouth to Jills' dripping wet ****. What a taste! I devoured her, circling her clit with my tounged and flicking the tip over her clit.

Before I knew it, Othello mounted me and Ethan guided his **** into my waiting *****. I was playing with Jills' clit, while a dog f***** my *****. I turned around wanting to see this wonderful sight. I was dumbfounded, as Ethan pounded away at Othello's ass. It was a "beastiality foursome".

Jill pulled out her toys and began ****ing Ethans' ass with it. I licked his balls. Jill took the dildo out of Ethans ass, and the dog licked it clean. Jill tossed it aside and Othello began licking Ethans ass. Jill turned her attention to my *****. She knew just what a woman wanted. She f***** me with her mouth with precision.

We repositioned ourselves. Ethan was ****ing Jill's ass while I licked her *****. Othello was doing such a good job, I knew I was going to orgasm soon. I squirt when I orgasm, and felt the gush building up. Othello was very versed at having sex with humans, it just felt so natural for all of us.

Before I knew it I came, and squirted all over Othello's face. He lapped my ***** dry. Now it was time to spoil Jill.

She sucked Othello while I ate her ***** and Ethan f***** my ass, hard, real hard. I felt his huge balls slap against my *****, they were so big. I went at Jill's **** with a vengeance. She began pushing her ***** hard into my face. I stuck my tongue deep into her and swirled it all around. Well, apparently when Jill cums, she also squirts. Ah, what delicious nectar.

Now it was time for Ethan to ***. Jill and I began sucking his huge ****, sharing it back and forth while kissing each other. Ethan came with a vengeance, all over the three of up. We licked up every drop off each other and Ethan. I love licking dog *** off her hard nipple.

Now it was time for Othello to ***. Jill licked his ass while I sucked his ****. Othello was licking Ethans ****, which was cumming back to life. Ethan kneeled down and he began to share Othello's **** with us. He made us stop and began jerking Othello off. Othello came in quarts all over us and him.

The four of us were covered with ***. We shared a three way kiss, our mouths full of Othello's ***. Eventually we swallowed his ***.

Ethan looked at his watch. We only had a half an hour before the guests began to arrive. We all showered together.

We dressed and left to greet guests. It was a great party. It was so arousing walking around knowing I had dog *** in my mouth and ****. I slung back a shot of triple malt scotch, and began to strut my stuff at the party.
    that's a pretty cool story

This shit is really ****ing strange

Fire Dwane Casey

Wow this thread is straight gold.

Please someone sign up there and make a thread about fantasizing being raped by a Silver back Gorilla