Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Default Re: You have to love the Indiana Pacers chances at beating Miami and making the finals

Quote Originally Posted by highwhey
    Indy isn't guaranteed to win. They still have a huge hole at the pg position. All those turnovers aren't going to be addressed by Bynum or Scola.

I hope they make it to the finals though.
    nobody is guaranteed to win.

Durant and George are my two favourites players so I hope this is the match-up. Just for something different if anything too.

I am your soldier!

Default Re: You have to like the Indiana Pacers chances at beating Miami and making the finals

Question is, do they move Mahinmi, Hill, CJ, or Granger to shore up the team? Or go for it as is?

Default Re: You have to love the Indiana Pacers chances at beating Miami and making the finals

Pacers/Heat ECF should be crazy

Default Re: what is LeBron's next move?

Quote Originally Posted by longtime lurker
    Take 2 years off to play baseball
    I'd much rather see him try to play football.

Quote Originally Posted by All Net
    nobody is guaranteed to win.

Durant and George are my two favourites players so I hope this is the match-up. Just for something different if anything too.

Yep. The let the bandwagon commence! Now Durant and George are everyone's favorite...What a surprise!

Let me guess, Rose was your favorite at the beginning of the season?

Quote Originally Posted by FLDFSU
    Yep. The let the bandwagon commence! Now Durant and George are everyone's favorite...What a surprise!

Let me guess, Rose was your favorite at the beginning of the season?
    Yeah it has nothing to do with the fact they are very exciting players to watch? nah that couldn't be it?

Considering my favourite player is out hurt and my team stinks why wouldn't I want this match-up? doesn't mean it will happen but can be hope.

Default Re: You have to like the Indiana Pacers chances at beating Miami and making the finals

Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorMurder
    Question is, do they move Mahinmi, Hill, CJ, or Granger to shore up the team? Or go for it as is?
    Doubt they make any moves. Funny how Clippers just need a decent back-up C and now Indy have a stacked center rotation.

Banned

anyone arguing this point is a fool. maybe you still think the Heat are the favorites but you have to like the Pacers chances

Indy isn't guaranteed to win. They still have a huge hole at the pg position. All those turnovers aren't going to be addressed by Bynum or Scola.

PG is the only weak link.

GH is the second best catch and shoot players in the NBA, but thats all he does. His Drtg is 99, his asst rate is low (granted he plays with PG and Stephenson).

A pg who plays defense and can create his own shot, when he needs to (for example, exploiting a mismatch) is all they need.

Get that, and they'll run the NBA for the next two years.

Learning to shoot layups

Another over reaction thread.. Heats going to the finals u haters say this every year lmao

Local High School Star 2swift4u's Avatar

Indiana is crazy stacked! I think they are the favorites now. Miami only has Lebron and Bosh. Everybody else on the Heat team has been pretty much useless the last couple of weeks!

Roy Hibbert Super Star InspiredLebowski's Avatar

You should look up Hill's turnover numbers before acting like he's the problem there.

Banned

Can those young guys handle this cancer? I mean Lebron/Wade/Bosh can handle Beasley/Bynum type cancer. And look how they helped Birdman.

Paul George is so impressionable like getting a dab from Lebron made his whole playoffs last year. Stevenson can turn nuts easily. Hibbert and West might get into squabble/fights with this guy. I will admit Bynum is better than Oden, but both these guys have careers plagued with injuries. They have hibbert and west, why bother getting this guy? Just so Miami can't get him?

Quote Originally Posted by InspiredLebowski
    You should look up Hill's turnover numbers before acting like he's the problem there.
    Hills usage rate is 15%. Right at #238 in the league for a starting PG.

Could that be why he averages less TO's?

Again he just catches and shoots. Thats it.
    Last edited by UK2K; 02-01-2014 at 04:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ispin69
    Can those young guys handle this cancer? I mean Lebron/Wade/Bosh can handle Beasley/Bynum type cancer. And look how they helped Birdman.

Paul George is so impressionable like getting a dab from Lebron made his whole playoffs last year. Stevenson can turn nuts easily. Hibbert and West might get into squabble/fights with this guy. I will admit Bynum is better than Oden, but both these guys have careers plagued with injuries. They have hibbert and west, why bother getting this guy? Just so Miami can't get him?
    Bynum is not a trouble maker, if anything he just keeps to himself and doesn't say much to anybody unless he is close enough with them. Thats what was the case in Cleveland. Bynum's problem is the decisions he makes not what he says in terms of team chemistry.