Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Floyd Mayweather suicide countdown (Superbowl bet remorse thread)

Quote Originally Posted by cos88
    why didn't he post that pic before the game?
    Where would the fun be in that?

Because he was 10 million richer at that point

This wasnt even true. Vegas bookies were all saying this was a false story. Even Floyd said he didnt, although i know people are just going to say hes back tracking. The guy who reported that he did has no credibility

But if Denver won, im sure Floyd would have ran with the story lol

Suicide watch? That's like 20 dollars to him.

Quote Originally Posted by tpols
    Cept that 10 mil goes to already super rich Vegas profiteers right? Just the top .5% shaking hands really
    I mean him going completely broke, well, millionaires going broke overall. You know he'd spend a few mill helping single moms at strip clubs, he'd spend money on his entourage, and he'd doll out exorbitant tips for the sake of looking rich.

Gentleman Desperado East_Stone_Ya's Avatar

so the bet wasn't real?

the Sho Kosugi of ISH -p.tiddy-'s Avatar

$10 mill is like 7% of his total net worth...WHICH IS A LOT TO EVEN HIM

all the posters who are like "ah who cares, he wipes his ass with $10 mill" are also people who would Iverson their cash away if they were rich

Star athletes go broke ALL THE TIME, Mike Tyson blew $300 mill somehow...and they did it because they had the retarded mindset that $10 mill wasn't shit to them.

good thing for Floyd this was just a BS rumor, because I am sure it would upset him if it were true, as it SHOULD

Quote Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
    $10 mill is like 7% of his total net worth...WHICH IS A LOT TO EVEN HIM

all the posters who are like "ah who cares, he wipes his ass with $10 mill" are also people who would Iverson their cash away if they were rich

Star athletes go broke ALL THE TIME, Mike Tyson blew $300 mill somehow...and they did it because they had the retarded mindset that $10 mill wasn't shit to them.

good thing for Floyd this was just a BS rumor, because I am sure it would upset him if it were true, as it SHOULD
    yea i dont get when people say shit like "oh its chump change to him, that wouldnt leave a dent" Obviously these people know nothing about finances. $10M is a lot, losing that much isnt chump change to him. people that understand that guys like him live a very extravagant lifestyle. all that adds up and can make a pretty big dent if they arent smart with their money.

On the radio in DC they had a guy on who literally bet his house on Denver. He was a 49er fan and his brother was a Seahawk fan and they bet each other. He says he isn't backing out of it either and was getting pissed at the radio guys making fun of him.

His wife won't speak to him. What an idiot.

My guess is that people were furiously hitting him up on social media once it became obvious that Denver would lose so he felt the need to say something. I'm not sure why he would lie here because it doesn't really go with his image. If he really did the bet, he would probably come out and brag about $10 mil is toilet paper to him.