Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default The truth about aliens and my proof...

THIS IS A TRUE ALIEN

My Hypothesis
    1. It is a legit film. It shows an honest and accurate depiction of the future based on the economic theories of Stephen Morris and John Hardman Moore as well as the evolutionary theories of one W. Tecumseh Fitch.
    2. The alien's physiology is an accurate representation of a xenomorph of that type, including the hive behavior and the unique aspects of it's life cycle. IT IS NOT LIKE LIFE ON EARTH. Most "earth" based aliens have human physiology, which makes no sense.
    3. The movie had overt sexual imagery designed to distract us from the true and honest nature of it's depiction of alien life.

Prove me wrong. Honest debate only please....

Default Re: The truth about aliens and my proof...

People who start this threads afterwards are no better than the original creator of the first one. In fact they're worse right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Meticode
    People who start this threads afterwards are no better than the original creator of the first one. In fact they're worse right now.
    You're such a little [COLOR="Magenta"]bitch[/COLOR] (god what happened to you) and that level of denial PROVES just what I am talking about. Instead of engaging me in honest conjecture you resort to childish name calling and poisoning of the topic.

the randomly bolded and capitalized words are perfection, well done

Trust me, I won't shut up. It's not like I give a sh*t about my rep around here.

Near-Life Experience TheGreatDeraj's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by niko
    [IMG]h ttp://th04.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/f/2010/241/a/2/alien___h_r__giger_pitch___by_adonihs-d2xjobm.jpg[/IMG]
    THIS IS A TRUE ALIEN

My Hypothesis
    1. It is a legit film. It shows an honest and accurate depiction of the future based on the economic theories of Stephen Morris and John Hardman Moore as well as the evolutionary theories of one W. Tecumseh Fitch.
    2. The alien's physiology is an accurate representation of a xenomorph of that type, including the hive behavior and the unique aspects of it's life cycle.
    IT IS NOT LIKE LIFE ON EARTH. Most "earth" based aliens have human physiology, which makes no sense.
    3. The movie had overt sexual imagery designed to distract us from the true and honest nature of it's depiction of alien life.

Prove me wrong. Honest debate only please....
    explain the bold sounds interesting

Quote Originally Posted by IamRAMBO24
    Trust me, I won't shut up. It's not like I give a sh*t about my rep around here.

I don't care if you shut up or not. Maybe you're making a general argument even if it's ridiculous or not. But these threads are worse than yours.

Why won't you engage me in honest debate? Look at the facts, and tell me what you see that possibly is wrong in my findings? Instead, you just try to shift the topic in a different and parallel direction.

makes more sense that the other thread

I don't care if you shut up or not. Maybe you're making a general argument even if it's ridiculous or not. But these threads are worse than yours.
    Well thanks I think.

If these idiots take my arguments seriously, I'm willing to bet not one of them can prove it's a dust particle. They're just a bunch of betas running away from an argument; there's nothing to it.

Quote Originally Posted by niko
    You're such a little [COLOR="Magenta"]bitch[/COLOR] (god what happened to you) and that level of denial PROVES just what I am talking about. Instead of engaging me in honest conjecture you resort to childish name calling and poisoning of the topic.

Well thanks I think.

If these idiots take my arguments seriously, I'm willing to bet not one of them can prove it's a dust particle. They're just a bunch of betas running away from an argument; there's nothing to it.
    Again, you [FONT="Book Antiqua"][COLOR="Red"]TWIST[/COLOR][/FONT] the argument in a different direction because you are UNWILLING to engage in honest debate.

Look at it, see how your fears and insecurities bounce off it into the night like your weak arguments.

Engage me in honest debate please.

Well thanks I think.

If these idiots take my arguments seriously
    nobody will because it's stupid

Well thanks I think.

Why are you so obsessed with convincing a bunch of strangers, on a basketball message board no less, that aliens exist? Like do you not see how ridiculous you come across?