Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default Re: The truth about aliens and my proof...

Quote Originally Posted by ace23
    I theorize that Meticode's wife [COLOR="Magenta"]removal[/COLOR] of his balls has led him to be unable to engage in honest discourse on complex topics.

Quote Originally Posted by kuniva_dAMiGhTy
    Why are you so obsessed with convincing a bunch of strangers, on a basketball message board no less, that aliens exist? Like do you not see how ridiculous you come across?
    No.

Quote Originally Posted by kuniva_dAMiGhTy
    Why are you so obsessed with convincing a bunch of strangers, on a basketball message board no less, that aliens exist? Like do you not see how ridiculous you come across?
    Argument for the sake of argument. No one takes him seriously here

Quote Originally Posted by CelticBaller
    nobody will because it's stupid
    I can honestly say I believe in my topic as deeply as Rambo believes in his. Maybe more.

Anyways lets drop all this childish hogwash and get back to the premise:

1. NASA said it was a dust particle.

2. I have proven it's not a dust particle.

Conclusion: If it's not a dust particle, then what is it? If you believe it is a dust particle, then prove it; if not, then come up with another explanation (star, comet, asteroid, etc.).

I don't care what it is, just give me a logical explanation. Only then will I shut up.

Quote Originally Posted by IamRAMBO24
    Anyways lets drop all this childish hogwash and get back to the premise:

1. NASA said it was a dust particle.

2. I have proven it's not a dust particle.

Conclusion: If it's not a dust particle, then what is it? If you believe it is a dust particle, then prove it; if not, then come up with another explanation (star, comet, asteroid, etc.).

I don't care what it is, just give me a logical explanation. Only then will I shut up.
    This topic is about the true nature of alien life, not dust particles. I'm dissappointed by this myopia that you possess and this unwillingness to not accept points of view that are not your own, [FONT="Arial Black"]just stifling [/FONT]all creativity and free thought.

I don't want you to shut up, i want you to open your mind and engage me in honest conversation.

I'm really trying to engage you guys here. I mean yall are just acting immature and calling all sorts of names. If you read all my posts, I won't ever sink that low to just pure out trolling: I always give a proper rebuttal.

Give me the same respect I have given you. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by niko
    This topic is about the true nature of alien life, not dust particles. I'm dissappointed by this myopia that you possess and this unwillingness to not accept points of view that are not your own, [FONT="Arial Black"]just stifling [/FONT]all creativity and free thought.

I don't want you to shut up, i want you to open your mind and engage me in honest conversation.
    Mods have banned me before for these mock threads. Why is there a double standard?

NBA rookie of the year It's A VC3!!!'s Avatar

Aliens do not exist. If they did we would have seen them by now instead of speculating whether they exist or not. Spaceships? It's government drones made to look like space craft. Why doesn't someone from another galaxy in the year 3500 come to our planet? Because none of this space phenomenon crap exists. Sorry niko. Had to break it to you.

I'm really trying to engage you guys here. I mean yall are just acting immature and calling all sorts of names. If you read all my posts, I won't ever sink that low to just pure out trolling: I always give a proper rebuttal.

Give me the same respect I have given you. Thanks.
    You're refusing to discuss my topic, yet at the same time you are chiding others for not engaging in discourse on yours. That is a logical fallacy i.e. Allen Newell (read everything he ever wrote to understand what i mean before responding).

You do know this thread is only giving more attention to the other thread right? I can just continue what I said over there in this thread. Thanks for the publicity.

Quote Originally Posted by It's A VC3!!!
    Aliens do not exist. If they did we would have seen them by now instead of speculating whether they exist or not. Spaceships? It's government drones made to look like space craft. Why doesn't someone from another galaxy in the year 3500 come to our planet? Because none of this space phenomenon crap exists. Sorry niko. Had to break it to you.
    Govenment drones made to look like space crafts?

Dude my alien explanation sounds less insane.

Quote Originally Posted by It's A VC3!!!
    Because time travel has been disproven due to the in accuracy of the Wheeler-Feynman absorber theory being proved false by the renowned physicist Sheldon Cooper. This has nothing to do with non carbon based alien life as in the movie (documentary per se) contained in my initial post.

If Aliens did not exist, explain this?

Hybrids abound even today, but that's another topic much too complex for here.

You do know this thread is only giving more attention to the other thread right? I can just continue what I said over there in this thread. Thanks for the publicity.
    I expect nor ask for you to do anything less than continue your discourse in the other thread on your dust particle. Please keep that discussion there please. You are acting like this thread is aimed only at you for your opinions. That perception is quite wrong and a bit conceited.