Default Superbowl in NYC area equates to youthful prostitution?

http://start.toshiba.com/news/read/a...tion_for_su-ap

Article says interstate pimps prep their underage bait and prepare them for big events - in particular sporting events - as there's opportunity for males to spend large amounts of cash on the sporting attraction itself - and hey while you're at it why not indulge and treat to a 14 year old piece of meat!

IDK, I guess I'm not connecting the dots here. This to me screams a short/quick/easy story to report and associate it with the Sueprbowl just to make a headline. I don't see the correlation. Perhaps I'm wrong and there is a viable market for people who are traveling from out of town to go to an event such as the Superbowl and while they're there just happen to be searching for underage pu[COLOR="Black"]s[/COLOR]sy they can pay for.

Seems like a bunch of bullshit to me thrown together just to get a rise out people because they can swiftly attach "Superbowl" to the end of it.

"get cha peanuts here!"

"get cha popcorn here!"

"beer here!"

"WHORE! HERE!"

"UNDERAGE WHORE HERE!"

"14 YEAR OLD WHORE HERE!"

"$149.99 ORAL FROM A 14 OLD HERE!"

"HALF-N-HALF $249.99 FROM A 14 YEAR OLD WHORE HERE!"

Last edited by Josh; 02-04-2014 at 11:43 PM.

Default Re: Superbowl in NYC area equates to youthful prostitution?

were the reenactments? makes you look like a schizophrenic

Quote Originally Posted by CelticBaller
    were the reenactments? makes you look like a schizophrenic
    Please child. Bless you.

They actually found a ring advertising that as part of the experience they'd deliver underage girls and coke in the room (not the bubbly kind). In actual ads on the internet with numbers to call. They got busted.

Quote Originally Posted by niko
    They actually found a ring advertising that as part of the experience they'd deliver underage girls and coke in the room (not the bubbly kind). In actual ads on the internet with numbers to call. They got busted.
    I tell you what, that SuperBowl has to be the work of Satan!. How could it not be? There's six hundred and sixty six seconds when you combine the entire time during the SB commercials. Don't believe me look it up. A barbaric sport where the objective is for men to give each other concussions. Oh and as they snap back to reality and begin to come to, you know, stars still spinning around their heads and all - they feel sinister thrusts upon him'z backside not realizing the opposing team is slapping high fives and taking turns annihilating what was once the guy's shit-dumper. Where the refs at? Sheeeeeeeit, they don't give a shit, they've under the black cape reviewing to see if the play was a safety or double encroachment with a hint of unsportsmanlike conduct against a pylon. Yeah, gotta be the fallen angel Lucifer behind that. Let's just hope God is still a Packers fan. Hut hut hike! Tim Tebow was drafted 3rd round 16th pick, walked on astroturf and wept.
    Last edited by Josh; 02-05-2014 at 12:14 AM.

the Sho Kosugi of ISH -p.tiddy-'s Avatar

Super Bowl is perfect for prostitution, it's a rare time in which MEN with lots of money are out of town and away from their wives

The NBA All-Star weekend has a similar effect...

Dallas has been home to both and a lot of news was going around about that both times... thousands of hookers came in town

Never heard about under age though :\

Bit off topic but NYC swallowed up the Super Bowl. It was weird. You had that one several block radius with the NFL thing, and then it was just weekend in NY. People did what they did, there was no real concentration of people anywhere for the Super Bowl. It wasn't going to be drugs and debauchery because the cops were out in force and there wasn't areas for it, if you are having a drug enduced party with 10 hookers at the four seasons that shit better be quiet or the cops are coming and they'll haul you off.

I don't think the NFL liked the fact that NYC seemed content that the Super Bowl was an even happening here that weekend, not the be all and end all.

NBA sixth man of the year Thorpesaurous's Avatar

I was down there for Saturday. I agree with Niko's observation. It was somewhat isolated. The areas that are typically tourist areas were now Super Bowl specific tourist areas. You did see a little more traffic in mid town with jerseys. People who were obviously tourists, venturing away from Broadway a bit. It appeared the few strip clubs I went past had lines waiting, which is a bit unusual.

There were a few other things they did for the weekend. One of which was why I was there. A triple header of basketball at MSG in a single day. Tipped off with a college double header, noon was Marquette at St. John's. Three was Michigan State losing to Georgetown, in a game GT was the nominal home team representing The Big East, but was weird. GTown travels well, and has a strong alumni presence in the city. And MSU travelled well too, probably in part because if you had money and were a MSU alum, you could tie this trip into a trip to the Super Bowl. It was a great back and fourth game with both crowds really into it in a good way.

The other thing I noticed was a lot of fans on the train. All out of towners. You could tell because they were surprised we were drinking on the train. I talked to a few, and they seemed like middle to upper middle class guys who's team made the Super Bowl and had never been to NY, so they were pulling both off with one trip. But they found out staying in Manhattan is eggregiously expensive, and discovered there are plenty of more affordable options along the red rail line around Stamford CT. And then it's a 20 dollar round trip train ticket right to Grand Central. There seemed to be no shortage of that type of fan on the trains both going down and coming back.

NBA Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Josh
    http://start.toshiba.com/news/read/a...tion_for_su-ap

Article says interstate pimps prep their underage bait and prepare them for big events - in particular sporting events - as there's opportunity for males to spend large amounts of cash on the sporting attraction itself - and hey while you're at it why not indulge and treat to a 14 year old piece of meat!

IDK, I guess I'm not connecting the dots here. This to me screams a short/quick/easy story to report and associate it with the Sueprbowl just to make a headline. I don't see the correlation. Perhaps I'm wrong and there is a viable market for people who are traveling from out of town to go to an event such as the Superbowl and while they're there just happen to be searching for underage pu[COLOR="Black"]s[/COLOR]sy they can pay for.

Seems like a bunch of bullshit to me thrown together just to get a rise out people because they can swiftly attach "Superbowl" to the end of it.

"get cha peanuts here!"

"get cha popcorn here!"

"beer here!"

"WHORE! HERE!"

"UNDERAGE WHORE HERE!"

"14 YEAR OLD WHORE HERE!"

"$149.99 ORAL FROM A 14 OLD HERE!"

"HALF-N-HALF $249.99 FROM A 14 YEAR OLD WHORE HERE!"

Josh, all your accounts seem to be obsessed with talking about pedophilia.

Anything you wanna tell us dude?