Default Can anyone link me to that one Jehovah's witness beta who became one to get with girl

I forgot who posted it and I forgot which thread. It is one of the greatest reads on ISH. Help me out please. Thanks.

Default Re: Can anyone link me to that one Jehovah's witness beta who became one to get with girl

Thanks anyway, I found it.

Default Re: Can anyone link me to that one Jehovah's witness beta who became one to get with girl

I got so angry reading that. Felt like punching brick walls after the betaness of that story

Quote Originally Posted by KingBeasley08
    I got so angry reading that. Felt like punching brick walls after the betaness of that story

I took away from it as a reminder never to appease another girl again. They're just f*ckin evil, they can take you niceness and twist your heart, whereas men don't pull this sh*t, only girls are that manipulative.

Men: if we don't want to f*ck you, we won't talk to you.

Women: if we don't want to f*ck you, we'll still lead you on.

AHAHAHAHA I know exactly the story you're talking about. I find it difficult to believe that it's real