Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: X-Men Lego Set

Default Re: X-Men Lego Set

Quote Originally Posted by Ai2death
    I've only really got some individual sets currently built as room is an issue. Also the girlfriends on my back

I am in the process of collecting all the sets to do with 'The Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug.'
    Only 1 set left for me to get. They are currently built.

Also I have a completed Millennium Falcon built as well, purely cause when I was a kid, we didn't have much money, and I would always stare at the box in stores wanting it. So know that I have my priorities sorted, I had a bit of extra cash and finally got it.
    Well worth it.
    That gave me a lift. Good shit.

Like ROC asked... how time consuming are these damn lego's?

Edit: already answered.

So do you plan on building more and more sets and having them on display or does your girl not approve of this hobby?
    Last edited by Budadiiii; 02-06-2014 at 09:09 PM.

Banned

How are they packaged? In rooms?

For those that say they like it purely because it's a puzzle. Lego should just put all the pieces in one big @ss bag and let you fools sort them out.

Lego makes just about everything. I was tempted to buy the Sydney Opera house and falling water 10 year old Me would have loved the X-mansion.

National High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by Budadiiii
    That gave me a lift. Good shit.

Like ROC asked... how time consuming are these damn lego's?

Edit: already answered.

So do you plan on building more and more sets and having them on display or does your girl not approve of this hobby?
    Yeah, I'm a sucka for the latest wave, I would get this if it comes out. I am considering even purchasing the Simpons Set when it comes out. However, Lego is fairly expensive here in Australia. So I pick and choose the stuff I get and normally shop around for the best price. Not looking to go broke over buying Lego, so it's more on odd occasions.
    Amazon is great for that.

It would be awesome to display sets, Lego takes up a lot of space, so if I get a new house, I can display them in my den. Where I will also have all my basketball memorabilia and stuff.
    I would display them more by what I'm feeling for the moment. One week would be Lord of the Rings, next, Star Wars. Breaking, storing and re-building as I see fit.

She is sort of on the fence. She doesn't mind it as long as I don't make it my number one priority, which it isn't, so we have a happy medium.
    Also as long as I kept it more organized than having crap everywhere

Yea I figured that X-Men one would be like half a day or somethin.

That's kinda heartwarming that you build Legos now that you have disposable income and would window shop when you were a kid.

Build Legos when you can son lol

National High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by ROCSteady
    Yea I figured that X-Men one would be like half a day or somethin.

That's kinda heartwarming that you build Legos now that you have disposable income and would window shop when you were a kid.

Build Legos when you can son lol