Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Default Craziest thing a girl ever done or said to u?

Go

Default Re: Craziest thing a girl ever done or said to u?

Carried on riding after I bussed my nut

when i was in 3rd grade, i wanted a girl to like me so i gave her 2 dollars during recess. once recess was called in and we all lined up in the hallway to enter class, she walked up to me and slapped me in front of everyone and said "you cant buy my love"

Do I need to bring up the Batman and Robin thing again?

NBA sixth man of the year Levity's Avatar

my first highschool love/lust and i were together for about 7 months officially. but that crazy relationship lasted about a year and a half, because you know highschool relationships can go.

anyhow, i was this girls first true love, or so she claimed, as she was mine. this girl was a bit freaky in the head, and after one lustful, sexfilled afternoon at her parents, she told me that if she ever died, she would haunt me beyond the grave. i dont know if that was meant to sound romantic, though i dont know how it could have been, or if it was part of her crazy way of thinking

5 years later, she actually did pass away due to complications with pneumonia. havent seen her ghost, yet

Banned

Got me charged with domestic assault, but like the great Zimmerman, I got the bish to admit she lied.

Refused to get an abortion.

Quote Originally Posted by Levity
    my first highschool love/lust and i were together for about 7 months officially. but that crazy relationship lasted about a year and a half, because you know highschool relationships can go.

anyhow, i was this girls first true love, or so she claimed, as she was mine. this girl was a bit freaky in the head, and after one lustful, sexfilled afternoon at her parents, she told me that if she ever died, she would haunt me beyond the grave. i dont know if that was meant to sound romantic, though i dont know how it could have been, or if it was part of her crazy way of thinking

5 years later, she actually did pass away due to complications with pneumonia. havent seen her ghost, yet
    damn...

Said my dick was too big

Quote Originally Posted by rufuspaul
    Do I need to bring up the Batman and Robin thing again?
    yes please

I thought it was crazy at the time, but my first girlfriend who was in college while I was in high school wanted me to "rape" her or be so aggressive with her it felt like a rape situation. Like she wanted me to be at her place one night when she got home and basically have my way with her and do anything I wanted with her. I found this weird at the time, but now being almost 15 years older I find it many girls/women have this fantasy of being controlled by a man to the point it's borderline rape. Kind of like they're on the fence of doing it, and you make them do whatever they want and they just give in because you're overpowering.

That first girlfriend was a nymphomaniac.
    Last edited by Meticode; 02-05-2014 at 06:11 PM.

I had a girl pull my dick out in a crowded theater and start giving me a handjob when I was 15. The movie were were watching was Twister.... I shit you not. Same girl had me jumped by some of her friends maybe a month later after rumor that she gave me a blowjob (which she did) got around campus. I got my ass kicked, but not too bad.

About 3-4 years later, after I had moved back to the Bay Area (about 5 hours from where I went to school with this girl), she tracked me down (I have no idea how). We ended up partying together, and I slept with her. She told me after we banged that she had dreamed about me for years. She disappeared after that and I never saw her again... women are fukcing insane.

Quote Originally Posted by Meticode
    I thought it was crazy at the time, but my first girlfriend who was in college while I was in high school wanted me to "rape" her or be so aggressive with her it felt like a rape situation. Like she wanted me to be at her place one night when she got home and basically have my way with her and do anyway I wanted with her. I found this weird at the time, but now being almost 15 years older I find it many girls/women have this fantasy of being controlled by a man to the point it's borderline rape. Kind of like they're on the fence of doing it, and you make them do whatever they want and they just give in because her so overpowering.

That first girlfriend was a nymphomaniac.
    I was 17 when a girl first started telling me to do stuff like this.... I knew girls were like that but its different when she actually tells You to do it.

NBA sixth man of the year Levity's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bdreason
    .. women are fukcing insane.
    haha aint that the truth

Sophomore year of college this girl was my friend on Myspace. Then I added her on Facebook. Not sure how many of you remember, but back when Facebook was only for college students, you would list your dorm/address on there too as kind of a campus directory thing.

Anyway, one day I get my mail and there was an envelope from her. I open it and it's a sketch of me that she did for her art class. So a girl I had never met pulled my address from Facebook and mailed me a big ass drawing that she did of one of my Myspace pictures.

That's probably the weirdest.

my ex told me she wanted me to get a tattoo of her name

biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitchhhhhhh