Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Local High School Star hiphopanonymous's Avatar

Default Re: Google now allows you to choose "other" as your gender.

Quote Originally Posted by FultzNationRISE View Post
    Because long ago I predicted humans would one day become non-gendered interstellar hybrids of man and machine.

In 2014, Google listing “other” as a gender denomination was a significant milestone in the progression.

DEAL WITH IT.
    Seems to have bothered you for some reason, why? It was a meaningless social media question that hurts nobody and your option wasn't even taken away?

Quote Originally Posted by hiphopanonymous View Post
    Seems to have bothered you for some reason, why? It was a meaningless social media question that hurts nobody and your option wasn't even taken away?
    Did it?

Can you quote the post in which I seemed distressed about it?

Local High School Star hiphopanonymous's Avatar

Did it?

Can you quote the post in which I seemed distressed about it?
    You created this thread to vent how you think it was silly and goes against common sense
    Quote Originally Posted by Akrazotile View Post
    Male
    Female
    Other

We've officially reached the "silliness horizon" in political correctness. Past this point no common sense can escape.
    Then you essayed about it.
    No I think it will be decided that because testosterone often leads to bullying, its only fair that nobody should have testicles so that way the weak and timid can't get picked on.

People wonder why Europe is more liberal and feminine than 'Merica. It's because their land has been settled for hundreds and hundreds of years. People who came to America on a ****ing wooden ship before electricity was even invented and had to settle a frontier were tough as shit. They had to be. And it took real men to lead that kind of thing. You think it's cold up in the northeast right now? Imagine having no cars or electricity or supermarkets and have to live through that stuff. And Injun tribes who could show up and scalp you at any minute. You need alphas in your society to be able to survive.

I'm not even kidding, settling colonial America was no joke. There was no time to worry about whether a man slapped his wife around. That same man was probably breaking his back on his farm all day just so that his family could eat. Not sayin I condone domestic violence, just that as we gain more conveniences, our priorities shift toward things that would have been considered insignificantly minor back in the day.

And really, there is no more need for alpha males any more. Land/Nature has been conquered by technology. Men who are aggressive and cutthroat now are less likely to populate, because there are more and more restrictions on that type of behavior and it puts them in jail. I'm not sayin its a good or bad thing, just evolution. In a way its good because obviousuly we don't want people prone to robbery and assault out on the loose, but the flipside of that coin is that the average man has become soooo feminized.

Anyway, my point is, we're eventually one day all going to be unisex robots living on Mars. I think that's pretty well understood.
    I mean look the thing is I don't even have a problem with people that choose to be gay or whatever. But for the simple sake of social convenience, when you're filling out a form or something, just ****ing pick whatever gender you at least identify with most. Whatever one that is. But just pick one, so that we can address letters to you as Mr. or Mrs, refer to you as 'he' or 'her' ok?

I mean this f@ggot attention whoring is SO embarrassing. These people are just doing this to DARE others to say 'wtf is this' and then they can scream and cry about political correctness and get all sorts of pats on the back from hipsters and liberals who think mindless 'progressiveness' is some sort of badge of honor.

Google is simply doing this as a way of saying "HEY EVERYONE, WE'RE TOTALLY HIP!" The way people treat minorities these days is like how people treat babies or retarded kids. Giving them all sorts of attention and talking down to them and treating them with patronizing inferiority. "I was very impressed with Quantrell, he was... *wait for it*.... so well spoken!" "You don't want to watch men kiss in public? Wow, I thought this was 2014. Guess there are still jesus loving redneck trailer trash bigots walking around."

So absurd. These days it's cool to be tolerant. Ok, whatever. It is what it is. But the problem is that too many people think "wait a minute, that must mean that the more tolerant I am, the cooler everyone will think I look!" And then that's how we get ridiculous liberal lunacy. Dudes just going way too far, trying to look cool. I swear the next big male fashion trend will be bras and panties.
    Yeah but in those cases people typically identify with one gender more than the other. It's like being right or left handed. Even when the ability to use both is present, one is dominant.

And so for the sake of practicality, these people historically choose one or the other to identify with. They either go in the men's bathroom, or the women's bathroom. They don't stand in the hall and pee in between the two. They put M on their license, or they put F. There's no option for 'Ask me'. They prefer being referred to as 'he' or 'she' because believe me, if you DARE refer to a 'transgender' as "it" you will have a torch-wielding mob outside your door.

I mean, you can't win with this stuff. You try to be tolerant to a degree, but these people demand more and more concessions. Because they know everyone is so afraid these days and nobody's gonna dare be like NAH, [COLOR="Black"]FU[/COLOR]CK THAT. YOU GAY. It's like how if a dog thinks you're shook, it keeps barking at you. Political correctness hounds keep pushing the envelope because the world is filled with betas now who figure its safer to just fit in and go with it than to put a foot down and say 'this is really pretty silly, i choose not to recognize this.'

I mean for realz yall. What a freakin world we live in today.
    Then you bumped it 6 years later to give yourself a high five how right you were?

That's a lot of time to spend on a topic that doesn't really matter or even affect you? So a social media platform added another category.. who cares?

Well how bout that. Guess I did offer quite a protracted meditation on the subject.

I guess discussing things helps me canvass the world more accurately, which is something I’m interested in. I think it’s clear in the posts I dont begrudge anyone for their sexuality, which is of course the way your more simplistic mind interpreted it, causing you to rush to the defense.

I tend to like analyzing nuance and challenging convention to see where it might be vulnerable to improvement. Whether it’s new OR old convention.

I’m not the type to adopt a view and not think about it, just bc I hear “x amount of people who hold a masters degree think this, while drop outs are more likely to think that.” I believe thats where you, and many people are more likely to approach things from, which explains why youre particularly prone to misunderstanding my point or intentions.

Nonetheless, the points I made in the thread were quite salient.

As usual ;)
    Last edited by FultzNationRISE; 04-15-2021 at 06:09 PM.

Well how bout that. Guess I did offer quite a protracted meditation on the subject.

I guess discussing things helps me canvass the world more accurately, which is something I’m interested in. I think it’s clear in the posts I dont begrudge anyone for their sexuality, which is of course the way your more simplistic mind interpreted it, causing you to rush to the defense.

I tend to like analyzing nuance and challenging convention to see where it might be vulnerable to improvement. Whether it’s new OR old convention.

I’m not the type to adopt a view and not think about it, just bc I hear “x amount of people who hold a masters degree think this, while drop outs are more likely to think that.” I believe thats where you, and many people are more likely to approach things from, which explains why youre particularly prone to misunderstanding my point or intentions.

Nonetheless, the points I made in the thread were quite salient.

As usual ;)
    Hey, don't you have better things to do than keep on bumping old threads?

Quote Originally Posted by Axe View Post
    Hey, don't you have better things to do than keep on bumping old threads?
    You know something? Youre absolutely right.

Effective immediately, I AM RETIRING FROM INSIDEHOOPS.

So long, boys...

You know something? Youre absolutely right.

Effective immediately, I AM RETIRING FROM INSIDEHOOPS.

So long, boys...