Default Real life posts from an illiterate facebook contact:

He's not truly illiterate obviously, but read:

"have mutated in many avenues of character, one being disciplined. Maintaining a healthy daily diet, exercise, Quit biting my nails ect. but now it's next to impossible get all the dirt from under them, lol have to give self manicure daily so don't look Grodie, im really bad it. It's more a Asian skill."

"Happy birthday to face book, 10 yes old today, grow from a little private collage social net work to The main stream hub for global communication!"

"Lucky opportunity, trip, & life long changed life, I nervous about leaving. It's gonna be hard work it be worth it, money career n schooling. I dream & prey to come back home to the first thing to see...You. chance to start a family... I miss You meow, merow"

"things are really good but i wonder how'd i'd been ifs i had gone a direction on some of lifes paths, ppl i knew, events that took place, possible event, things i could of learned, experienced another year is crawling to the tips of the ends of its branches, slipping off winding down to the end. all the ones i love, sum i havent seen or heard some in soo long, i miss them all so dearly some moved on to new wonderful lifes with new comrades, sum may be away for a season or two other years other wont have a chance to see again, to ask them how theres ma been. but in life.. life is good.."

"It
    boggles the mind, what people put on FaceBook. I thought you were
    supposed to keep your dairy hidden from others, under lock and key.
    Showing off getting wasted, insanity!? It must be nice to be around all
    the same high school friends, college graduates publishing yourself as
    alcoholics & nicotineaddics. Didn't college give you no knowledge? That, that shits is badfor you."

I know most of us, including myself, only rarely concern ourselves with using perfect spelling and grammar, but this is quite a liberal use of the English language. I went to school with this guy, he graduated, went on to college even. During middle school I actually thought he was brilliant because he seemed so good at making things. I don't know if he got into heavy drugs or what or just never picked up on how to properly spell words or form sentences but I know for a fact English is his first and only language. He's a nice guy too, but damn I can hardly understand ANY of the things he types. Have any of you guys got facebook contacts that can't seem to form a decent sentence?

Default Re: Real life posts from an illiterate facebook contact:

I see worse everyday.

Quote Originally Posted by ace23
    I see worse everyday.
    Really!? Able to post any examples?

Quote Originally Posted by ace23
    I see worse everyday.
    This. CavFTW obviously doesn't have many black friends on Facebook.

Quote Originally Posted by Raymone
    This. CavFTW obviously doesn't have many black friends on Facebook.
    I can understand my black friends on facebook and other social media though, I don't think how they post is all that difficult to understand, it seems like they deliberately stray from the norm, that's fine, they also seem to use more emojis and shit which is creative and bottom line I can understand what they are communicating. That is not the same as how this kid posts, the way this kid posts I literally just can't understand him. There's no identifiable patterns, he'll misspell the same word several different ways and is unpredictable with capitalization and punctuation, I don't think it's a deliberate liberal use of the English language on his part, I think he just doesn't know how communicate in the form of writing.
    Last edited by CavaliersFTW; 02-08-2014 at 02:29 AM.