Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Good college starter

Default Re: Lebron James tonight: 37/9/3 & 5 steals - Best player in the league

Meanwhile, Durant was trying his best to choke the Blazers game away

Quote Originally Posted by Fudge
    KD literally took it from Bron's hands and ran away with it. Like taking candy from a baby. Dude's loooong gone now.
    Durant's probably up smokin' a joint with Presti laughing his ass off (Budadii shoutout) while Leflop sitting back talking smack to media about how he WOULD win the dunk contest if he did it, he SHOULD have won DPOTY and WILL (has not) become a top FOUR () GOAT. I think we know who's in the better position. The guy who doesn't feel he has to justify himself

All Through Your Body Illuminati's Avatar

Chill, LeBron taking his MVP back next Thursday. 40 point triple double on deck.

Decent playground baller Black Mamba's B's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jameerthefear
    Durant better keep it up or Lebron is getting another MVP. Dude was sensational tonight. Clutch as **** too. Still the best player in the league.
    Good game from LeBron

Jameer you're an idiotic troll

As the man himself said

"I ain't got no worries"

The Kings fine, Durant might have his MVP but the King always reigns supreme in the end.

Man, you know BlazerRed is shook when hes in here supporting Durant right after they beat the team he supposedly supports.
    I guess the blatant hiding is all too much for the poor kid now. Just gonna come out as a KD fan now I guess. Not that any of us on here are shocked. Probably be more shocked if you could name the Blazers starting 5.

Quote Originally Posted by Black Mamba's B
    Good game from LeBron

Jameer you're an idiotic troll
    How? Even if you think Durant is better it's not clear cut. If Durant doesn't keep his level of play then Lebron will definitely get another MVP.

First Kobe fan on ISH JohnFreeman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by plowking
    Man, you know BlazerRed is shook when hes in here supporting Durant right after they beat the team he supposedly supports.
    I guess the blatant hiding is all too much for the poor kid now. Just gonna come out as a KD fan now I guess. Not that any of us on here are shocked. Probably be more shocked if you could name the Blazers starting 5.
    Yeah don't understand this one..

You can bet he was crying when KD tried to choke that game away

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Fudge's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BlazerRed
    Durant's probably up smokin' a joint with Presti laughing his ass off (Budadii shoutout) while Leflop sitting back talking smack to media about how he WOULD win the dunk contest if he did it, he SHOULD have won DPOTY and WILL (has not) become a top FOUR () GOAT. I think we know who's in the better position. The guy who doesn't feel he has to justify himself
    My negga Kev be running laps around Bran with that trophy. Game by game. Just 36 games to go and it's officially yours, my dude! It's yours.

"It's yours, it's yours, it's yours that's for sure, that's for sure"

SHOUTOUT DRIZZY

Local High School Star

Remember the MVP is not all about the stats....
    Most valuable player..
    With the injury to Westbrook... The way Durant has stepped up his game to another level.. When it was absolutely required... Is a true example of what a MVP is... Take Durant out of that OKC team now and that team wouldn't even make the playoffs (given Westbrook was still injured) that's the MVP..

Combine that with his obese stats of late at incredible efficiency... Dudes pretty much a lock now for the trophy.. Lebron probably comes 2nd but it's nowhere near a close 2nd...

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Fudge's Avatar

How? Even if you think Durant is better it's not clear cut. If Durant doesn't keep his level of play then Lebron will definitely get another MVP.
    Just like that, eh? Dude would have to SEVERELY outplay the way Durant's played in January, up until now. Like, SEVERELY. You're acting like it's even close right now.

Banned

The only question left in regards to the MVP is if Durant will win it unanimously

Decent playground baller Black Mamba's B's Avatar

Durant is playing at a higher level in a superior conference. Stern is out of office now, I would hope the new commish doesn't hand the mvp to a player who doesn't deserve it.