Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Default Re: Why did everything start?

Quote Originally Posted by OhNoTimNoSho
    Do we still don't know why people sleep or why cats purr... no ones ever going to figure out why the universe exists.
    Recently there has been evidence that sleep is necessary in order to remove waste from the brain by draining fluid http://www.nih.gov/news/health/oct2013/ninds-17.htm

And I'm pretty sure you can look up why a cat purrs.

I mean yeah, I highly doubt people will ever figure out why the universe exists, but that wasn't a good way to portray it

That little spec of dust is Earth....all the Good, all the Bad that we have done...on a spec of dust...

pretty F'ing cool...

Not sure when it started....but hopefully it last awhile.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaWolf24

That little spec of dust is Earth....all the Good, all the Bad that we have done...on a spec of dust...
    That's being way too generous.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17jymDn0W6U

God.

Just study physics if you really want to know OP... there are so many variants and all anybody cares about in the field is that you can prove your shit and that it's relevant to everyone. There are many people with abstract ideas who say that we trap ourselves in this physical reality when there is really so much more... So much more where? How can you show me what you are talking about? Unless you can prove to me that what you are experiencing is something that I AM experiencing (not can experience)... then it's just your experience.

The whole goal of science is to raise our consciousness collectively... and the only way to do that is come up with stuff that includes everyone. I'm not saying that sixth senses aren't possible and there isn't much more to this universe than we humans and our tools (that are just representations of ourselves) are capable of understanding and experiencing... but we can only do as much our limitations allow.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Young
    What if all the other aliens are jealous of our swag and thats why they always coming to check us out, and also too afraid to come say hello doe?

What if we just underestimating ourselves and all the other alien species have concluded we are the master race? What if we really are the greatest species in the universe? What then my ninja?
    this post has me geekin.

Dem nikkas in ID4 tried to take over our shit and place giant vessels and obliterate our major cities.

Little did they know Goldblum had that 90s Mac. Swag, indeed.

I heard they comin back for a sequel. What will we do to show off then?
    Last edited by ROCSteady; 02-21-2014 at 08:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by IamRAMBO24
    Dr Hee,

You are my biggest troll and yet you won't ever engage me in a full on intellectual debate. This proves 2 things:

1. I am bothering you in some sort of way: the theories I set forth is too hard for your elementary mind to comprehend.

2. You are simply too stupid to fight back from an intellectual standpoint, hence why you are trolling to reaffirm your belief system.

Take me on homeboy; that's all I ask. Pound for pound, you won't win. As is, copping out and trolling is nothing more than a desperate attempt at making your beliefs relevant.
    Somebody is living rent free in your mind.