Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dragic=GOAT, kobe=beta

Default 2014 MVP Kevin Durant says Goran Dragic should be in the All-Star Game (video link)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HPdSVr35LQA&hd=1

I sincerely agree with Kevin Durant. And look how humble Dragic is, always next year, try to work harder. Damn I like, nay, I love this guy so much.

Now let me hear you say I was right about Dragic, best PG in the league right now. That video has a hidden message, KD wants to play with Dragic, he wants Sam Presti to trade Westbrook for Dragic.

Link found by a fellow Suns fan, wagexslave.
    Last edited by MichaelCorleone; 02-16-2014 at 06:17 AM.

First Kobe fan on ISH JohnFreeman's Avatar

Default Re: 2014 MVP Kevin Durant says Goran Dragic should be in the All-Star Game (video link)

Fvck Durant, and fvck Gragic

Dragic=GOAT, kobe=beta

Default Re: 2014 MVP Kevin Durant says Goran Dragic should be in the All-Star Game (video link)

Quote Originally Posted by JohnFreeman
    Fvck Durant, and fvck Dragic
    Agree with the first half.

You would be creaming your pants if Dragic is traded to the Kings to form dynasty with Cousins.

Decent playground baller Wang Zhi Zhi's Avatar

Wow Dragic has a goat personality, when he says there's always next year I almost teared up

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelCorleone
    Agree with the first half.

You would be creaming your pants if Dragic is traded to the Kings to form dynasty with Cousins.
    Thomas > Dragic

Dragic=GOAT, kobe=beta

Quote Originally Posted by Wang Zhi Zhi
    Wow Dragic has a goat personality, when he says there's always next year I almost teared up
    He's humble and it's clearly genuine. That's what I love about him, he gives his all in the game and expect nothing to be handed to him -no all star selections, no MVP, no superstars joining him- he still plays hard. One of the most likeable players in the NBA and I hope I represent him well as a Dragic fan on this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelCorleone
    He's humble and it's clearly genuine. That's what I love about him, he gives his all in the game and expect nothing to be handed to him -no all star selections, no MVP, no superstars joining him- he still plays hard. One of the most likeable players in the NBA and I hope I represent him well as a Dragic fan on this forum.

Once Bledsoe come back, Dragic will be irrelevant

Dragic=GOAT, kobe=beta

I have a few regular POS scums invading every thread I make to troll me.

Gotta give the man his props, don't watch many suns games at all and I know Bledsoe has been playing well this season, but to be seeded 7th or 6th in the tough west with their roster is pretty damn impressive. I'm guessing other players like green and plumlee have been stepping up aswell but I'm not sure, hopefully we'll pass Phoenix in the standings soon enough, I'm pretty pissed that we're barely in the playoffs now.

Dragic=GOAT, kobe=beta

Goran Dragic is breaking out right before our eyes and sadly people are too obsessed with Durant and Lebron to notice him.

He will be the clear cut best PG in the league soon I guarantee it.

Bledsoe>Dragic.
    Reggie Jackson>Dragic.

Banned

what the fck is your deal with Dragic?
    hes the typical eastern european scumbag, plays dirty and is not likeable in any way

Quote Originally Posted by PyrrhusX
    Bledsoe>Dragic.
    Reggie Jackson>Dragic.
    Can you tell me in what way either of those statements are true? Unless you're just trolling TC which is fine by me... lol

70p game: DBook-1 MJ-0 livingby3's's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PyrrhusX
    Bledsoe>Dragic.
    Reggie Jackson>Dragic.
    Yeah I dislike the OP too. But this right here is just wrong.

The way Dragic run the Suns, he's better than Bledsoe, and this is even when Bledsoe was healthy. U can argue that overall as an individual player Bled is better, but fitting the role of a pg, Dragic n its not close