Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default Re: Charles Barkley said Anthony Davis will not be better than Blake Griffin

Give it few more years and Anthony Davis will be munch better. Like others have said in 4-5 years time he could be best player in NBA.

Default Re: Charles Barkley said Anthony Davis will not be better than Blake Griffin

Quote Originally Posted by Cold soul
    Give it few more years and Anthony Davis will be munch better. Like others have said in 4-5 years time he could be best player in NBA.
    AD will never be offensively as good as BG was in the last month, I'm calling it

Quote Originally Posted by Yankstar
    AD will never be offensively as good as BG was in the last month, I'm calling it
    Maybe but than again maybe not. Time will only tell....

NBA rookie of the year senelcoolidge's Avatar

Anthony Davis has become so overrated it's too bad for him.

Quote Originally Posted by senelcoolidge
    This
    ADs mad overrated. Great 1on1 defender but help D needs alot of work. I dont think hes even clear cut better defender than Griffin right now. Blake is much better at defending the pickandroll and is the better post defender too.

Offensively its far too early to project on AD. Hes shown good signs in pickandroll but hes still heavily limited. Blake went on a tear w/o CP carried the offense, unstoppable in transition, good midrange and can create for others unlike Davis. Hes a far better offensive player at this point and defense is close.

Local High School Star Magic731's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by senelcoolidge
    Blake Griffin has always been overrated just because he jumps high.

Dragic=GOAT, kobe=beta

Charles Barkley has no credibility as an analyst.

Very good NBA starter

Anthony Davis is already better at this point, hes a 20/10 player.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiddlovesnets
    Anthony Davis is already better at this point, hes a 20/10 player.
    Your delusional. Blake griffin is leading his teams to wins and putting up stats.

I usually hit open layups

Griffin is definitely better right now, but Davis has more potential.

Davis potential is higher, but we had plenty of potentials who never reached it, so its premature to crown AD just yet.

That said, I'm pretty high on the kid, and if I would have to pick either in draft, I would probably choose Davis.

Quote Originally Posted by Inferno
    Winning what?
    basketball games, idiot

NJ Net Fan For Life. wang4three's Avatar

Barkley has never been good at predicting the future, and it's always been fun to poke at him for his incorrectness of it. Though he did call the Mavericks' championship in 2011.

That said, I found it more abhorrent about Kenny acting like he's the only person in the world that thinks AD will be the best PF in the league. Pretty much everyone thinks that he will with some thinking he already is.