Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Default Re: Post #5,000 - Special Thanks to My Brothas

Quote Originally Posted by Bless Mathews
    Did not read.

Would rather watch steel magnolias than read some 14 paragraph suspect ramble.
    You aren't capable of reading more than two paragraphs for every half hour so I understand my brotha, you have those special limitations

The Steel Magnolias reference is
    Last edited by ROCSteady; 02-26-2014 at 12:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ROCSteady
    You aren't capable of reading more than two paragraphs for every half hour so I understand my brotha, you have those special limitations

The Steel Magnolias reference is

Dats all you got? I'll take it easy. I won't derail your joyous 5000th poast thread.

Imma go black to playing bones.

Congrats on 5000 poasts of nonsense. You're like my personal volleyball player. Always setting me up with your jibberish so I can smash you with my poasts.

Damn, i'm feeling nostalgic today.

ROCSteady and Ridonks were some of the first posters that i start reading in here back in 09, there's so much people that were here that made this funny all the time.

I know some of them still go around here but it's not the same, it's like i miss people CJK

Great community, at least it was.

Dats all you got? I'll take it easy. I won't derail your joyous 5000th poast thread.

Imma go black to playing bones.

Congrats on 5000 poasts of nonsense. You're like my personal volleyball player. Always setting me up with your jibberish so I can smash you with my poasts.
    I have many other threads to prove what a moron you really are and have done so numerous times. I have fathered you multiple times with the type of force and attention that others have obv taken notice.

The wit that I possess is just on another level of creativity than what you have to offer so I'ma just be cool and celebrate my fellow posters, acknowledge what they have done to keep me laughing, engaged and most , of all logging on here for 6 years rather than tear down a simple witted gnat such as yourself.

This is a thread for appreciation, not tear downs!

Now excuse me while I smoke a freshly packed cigarette and reflect on the great times of ISH

I have many other threads to prove what a moron you really are and have done so numerous times. I have fathered you multiple times with the type of force and attention that others have obv taken notice.

The wit that I possess is just on another level of creativity than what you have to offer so I'ma just be cool and celebrate my fellow posters, acknowledge what they have done to keep me laughing, engaged and most , of all logging on here for 6 years rather than tear down a simple witted gnat such as yourself.

Now excuse me while I smoke a freshly packed cigarette and reflect on the great times of ISH

Quote Originally Posted by Maga_1
    Damn, i'm feeling nostalgic today.

ROCSteady and Ridonks were some of the first posters that i start reading in here back in 09, there's so much people that were here that made this funny all the time.

I know some of them still go around here but it's not the same, it's like i miss people CJK

Great community, at least it was.

Yea when I think of ISH, there was a period where it seemed like all the regular contributors were just complete juggernauts of wit, comedy and hilarious banter and the identity was really strong for like dozens of posters.

It got really stale for awhile and only a small handful brought heat in various avenues of discussion but I honestly think the board is starting to regain a stronger pool of heavy hitters that make it more fun again, whether longterm or the new guys.

May not be the 'golden days' but we on some new times that are promising

Thanks my friend I appreciate that. I've been fortunate in a lot of great ways in regards to family and people that care bout me. That's where my sincere care for ppl comes from.

Smh

You are my personal *** rag.

Toilet.

See poast before you giving me props for my steel magnolias "wit"

You are wack.

I was being nice. I'll slay you again. While driving.

5000 poasts of homo erotica and sissy ness.

NBA Legend

I actually wouldn't have guessed your post count was that low, for how long you've had that name. Altho I guess it's all relative when you have guys like GOBB runnin around this place.

NBA Legend

Quote Originally Posted by RidonKs

i think this could turn into the latest edition of a cjk party,

Quote Originally Posted by RidonKs
    ur one of the best and most earnest/thoughtful guys here and its always a pleasure to read your thoughts on life in the world and everything happening around it.

i lold

Quote Originally Posted by Akrazotile
    i lold
    i lold after you singled out those quotes.

"ur one of the best and most earnest/thoughtful guys here and its always a pleasure to read your thoughts on life in the world and everything happening around it."

lold again.

Smh

You are my personal *** rag.

Toilet.

See poast before you giving me props for my steel magnolias "wit"

You are wack.

I was being nice. I'll slay you again. While driving.

5000 poasts of homo erotica and sissy ness.
    It was a funny reference from a guy with not a lot of cultural intelligence. Surprises me you kno anything like that, seeing how small your world is.

Drive safe, you have valuable second hand DJ equipment to tote around before your next fourth rate wedding. Don't play the Chicken Dance too early, it's all downhill from there.

Congrats on the 5k. You always came across as a genuine chilled out dude from the throwback era of ISH where posters actually had personality instead of spewing white noise. Unfortunately, I don't share your positive outlook on the current crop, just seems like it's all been downhill for a while.

Anyways, cheers my man I'm always globe trotting so I might be in for an old school ISH ball game/ BBQ....should be really jokes and awkward

It's quite the peculiar relationship that one can develop with an online microcosm such as ISH. You often don't analyze or question it, until a thread such a this, brings it to your attention.

With having been posting/lurking since the this boards inception {post EZ board}, I can sincerely state that my online footprint on ISH is my deepest. It has no equals. I even had my account before I created one for Facebook.

My activity here fluctuates like the weather in Toronto. I've taken as much as a year and a half away from this place without so much as logging on even once. With that said, for whatever reason, I always end up finding my way back.

Inside Hoops = Interweb Home

It was a funny reference from a guy with not a lot of cultural intelligence. Surprises me you kno anything like that, seeing how small your world is.

Drive safe, you have valuable second hand DJ equipment to tote around before your next fourth rate wedding. Don't play the Chicken Dance too early, it's all downhill from there.
    I don't dj weddings bruh. I battle. Dj mc battles. B boy battles. People don't tote around dj equipment. We bring our laptops with Serrato on it. And shure m 44-7 needles. Don't step.

Im an nba starter and your a 7th grade jv bench warmer in the game of life.

I know it's hard for a bitch like you, but stay off my nuts cocksteady.